Just Being Me - Sippy

a simple plain jane who believes Jesus is her only saviour. she has an awesome family but in need of salvation. her current addiction is 2pm but shinhwa will always remain as the love of her life.
Thursday, October 21, 2004
easily irritaed person
i'm easily bein irritated by a lot of stuffs
by the weather
by the rules
by the internet connections
by the food
by the ......
lazy to state it all here,it's uncountable
this makes me wanna go some place that there's no one elses except me
mayb an island will be a good choice
then i won't let others taste the bitterness of my tantrum
they won't bcome my victim
then i won't be feelin......guilty
*
went to the library twice in a day
this is somethin that really amazed me
i hvn't been goin to the library at all since the startin of sem 2
terrible student, rite?
remembered last sem i was tellin myself that i'm definitely goin at least twice a week to the library
but i'm lazy, that's why not goin to the library
guess it's time to change my style of livin here
perhaps of the rain today
not much people went to library
so it's kind of nice for me
i'm weird, i like places that are not crowded
tonite the library is some place that i'm comfy with
i can actually relax and study for my PCA
my stupid test on friday nite
saw my bro, zi bin there
wonder will he mind if i call him bro?
mind's empty, can't decode and process it (studyin too much about PCA)
just hope everythin will be goin smoothly on next thursday
if not i'll be sheddin tears *stickin out toungue*
*
thanks lucius for accompanyin me
good luck to those who are havin test tomorrow nite
*
~GOOD NITE EVERYONE~

posted by sippy @ 11:39 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Just Being Me - Sippy | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health

 
 

Web This Blog
About Me


Name: sippy
Home: Malaysia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Friends
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates

make money online blogger templates