Just Being Me - Sippy

a simple plain jane who believes Jesus is her only saviour. she has an awesome family but in need of salvation. her current addiction is 2pm but shinhwa will always remain as the love of her life.
Monday, November 22, 2004
my brain's exhausted and glad i finally did some studyin :D
whoa~~~
feel so relieved now
was studyin ep downstair with huiyin and the rest of the engineerin gang
it makes me feel better doin group study
cos i'm missin a person a lot
by seein him, hearin his voice, help me to concentrate and focus on my studies
cos i dun need to miss him now
guess that's the reason i'm not able to study at home and in the afternoon
really really glad that i'm able to get somethin by doin those tutorial questions
thanks to huiyin
she helps me a lot
by providin me the past year questions
i hv this talent of misplacin and lose everythin i hv
and so with huiyin's incredible organizin abilities
she has all the stuffs that i need to study
so both of us were crackin our heads
figurin out the answer and the way to write it out
at least my mind's not that empty rite now
from 0% until 45%
it increases quite tremendously
i'm so so so relieved
huiyin, i wanna thanks u a lot a lot and a lot!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*
remember in my last blog
i said i wanna crap after i finish my every chapter??
kind of finish coverin lots of them
but still not everythin goes in my head
so 1 or 2 blog is enough
btw, i dun i hv the energy to blog that much also
got to get up early and study at 8 tomorrow
hv to try my best to wake up
all for the most important final
but it's worth it
as long as i see my CGPA marks is high
and as long as i enter my dream course :D
*
my room's in a mess rite now
everythin's not in order
and so many unwanted stuffs
looks like after my final i hv to tidy up everythin
mom, can i just bring the maid over and clean all these?
i hate doin cleanin :p
*
think that's all i wanna blog
my brain's tired
and can't think much
looks like u guys are lucky not hvin to look at my lenghty blog although it's kind of long :p
*
~GOOD LUCK IN FINAL FOR THOSE WHO ARE TAKIN TOMORROW~

posted by sippy @ 1:11 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Just Being Me - Sippy | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health

 
 

Web This Blog
About Me


Name: sippy
Home: Malaysia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Friends
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates

make money online blogger templates