Just Being Me - Sippy

a simple plain jane who believes Jesus is her only saviour. she has an awesome family but in need of salvation. her current addiction is 2pm but shinhwa will always remain as the love of her life.
Thursday, November 11, 2004
my dad said this out ;)
Ever thought of what's the most frequently used word in the English Dictionary??
*
A lot of u might not thought about it but when u know the answer, u will find it logical and agree with it, at least I do. :p
*
What's the answer to this question?
Is it a "yes"?
Is it a "no"?
Is it a "i dunno"?
*
the answer is non other than the word "I"!!!!!!!!!!!
amazed??
surprised??
shocked??
unbelievable??
dun be, this is really true when u think it twice
*
think again, in ur daily life, do u always refer to urself first or others??
think again, when u check out one's blog, do he/she always talk about himself/herself or other thingy??
think again, when u're prayin, do u pray for urself most of the time or remember to pray for someone elses??
think again, when u do somethin, u put ur benifits first or GOD in the first place??
*
this journal might look weird to u
trust me, I'm the one who wrote this
see, I'm usin the word "I" again
this proofs it
*
the next question is, why am I writin this journal out?
what makes me do so??
all these must trace back to yesterday after I finish readin Lucius' journal...
*
I'm very very down after readin it
can't see a sign of happiness on my face :(
and me, the most stupid, ignorant, and silliest person in the world
ask my dad the most most most "______" (i dunno what word to put in, so u guys can just fill in the blank) question in the world
I asked him, "do I look happy??"
he said "no" and started lecturin me with this "I" thingy
askin me the same question, started my thinkin
and I realized I'm very self-centred, selfish
think only about myself, my feelins instead of lookin at the others' pain and sorrow
compare to them, mine's nothin
but the feelins just remain there
but after thinkin hard last nite
listenin to radio (my hp has this radio feature, Im so so so satisfied with this new beauty :D)
I told myself that I wanna give my family the brightest and biggest smile in the world
and I think I'm doin it :D
*
it's not a big deal that i'm breakin up or anythin
that doesn't mean i can't still like or love the person rite??
since my feelins are still there
so let them remain in me
who knows what happen in the future?? :p
*
wait for the grand comin of the 2 stories i hv in hand
u guys will surely surely appreciate and enjoy them
so wait till the time they come... hahaha!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*
~GOOD DAY EVERYONE~
posted by sippy @ 11:46 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Just Being Me - Sippy | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health

 
 

Web This Blog
About Me


Name: sippy
Home: Malaysia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Friends
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates

make money online blogger templates