Just Being Me - Sippy

a simple plain jane who believes Jesus is her only saviour. she has an awesome family but in need of salvation. her current addiction is 2pm but shinhwa will always remain as the love of her life.
Thursday, November 04, 2004
i could not think of any title.
was really really pissed off just now
couldn't help cryin when mom called me
i dunno why i'm pissed off
i felt so frustrated but i couldn't cry out
that's why i started prayin to GOD
asked the mighty one to calm my heart
let me cool down
*
rite after that my mom called
talkin to her made me felt so much better
she's there supportin me
i felt so relieved hearin her voice
nothin seems to bother me anymore :)
a good cry does help sometime
when i'm hvin a situation like that
dunno how to release my frustration
cryin does help to clam a person
but dun do it too often
it will hv negative effects
*
i really like it when my heart is this calm
it's like nothin can really make u sad
u feel mature all of a sudden
even though u know it's fake
but then u will still appreciate that special moment
at least i do
*
thanks adeline for talkin to me
had a long talk with her
i never thought i can talk with her this much and this long
felt like havin another close friend :)
anyone wanna play UNO card?
friday 8 o'clock at EP downstair
*
~GOOD NITE EVERYONE~

posted by sippy @ 2:50 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Just Being Me - Sippy | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health

 
 

Web This Blog
About Me


Name: sippy
Home: Malaysia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Friends
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates

make money online blogger templates