Just Being Me - Sippy

a simple plain jane who believes Jesus is her only saviour. she has an awesome family but in need of salvation. her current addiction is 2pm but shinhwa will always remain as the love of her life.
Monday, November 01, 2004
my weekend in sban ;)
at last, i'm back in mlk
woke up at 7 in the mornin
to take the cab back to mlk
was dozin all the way here
carryin a heavy luggage and a heavy plastic with many stuffs inside
my mom gave me lots of stuffs to bring back home
whew~~~
so heavy lar my stuff
sometimes hope i can hv another hand to help me carry
but i'll be a monster then :)
*
was havin lots and lots of fun last nite
i'm always hvin fun meetin my nephews
they hv put on so much weight
the older one is 58 kg
the younger ons is 36 kg
whoa~~~ look so chubby and cute ler
i gave them a big hug each
cos i miss them so so so much :D
they were playin ps1 with my bros
boys are surely boys
so i do my cross-stitch lookin at them playin
didn't manage to finish it yet :p
*
went to popular to buy books
mom brought me to buy some clothes
she tot i should get myself another sweater
i ended up buyin 4 shirts and 2 jackets
yeah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
my mom rox, i hv the best dad and mom in the world
*showin a satisfied face* ;)
*
went back home and just realized i was actually self-pityin the whole week
wasn't that sad actually
my dad said i was "wallowin"
learned a new word :)
i dun deny it
was braggin how sad and heart-broken i were to my bros and nephews
and they were teasin me back, singin some stupid songs
bcos i said it jokinly
haha
ah hong, the older one, even asked me to cry
surprisingly, i didn't manage to do so
he said my tears were dry
i'm speechless hearin so
maybe i'm not really that sad after all :)
*
~GOOD MORNIN EVERYONE~
posted by sippy @ 9:25 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Just Being Me - Sippy | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health

 
 

Web This Blog
About Me


Name: sippy
Home: Malaysia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Friends
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates

make money online blogger templates