Just Being Me - Sippy

a simple plain jane who believes Jesus is her only saviour. she has an awesome family but in need of salvation. her current addiction is 2pm but shinhwa will always remain as the love of her life.
Saturday, October 30, 2004
i could not think of any title.
i didn't eat my lunch again
since yesterday dinner, i didn't eat until now
but i did buy choclate milk and drink
been drinkin choclate milk lately
it had bcame my lunch and dinner
dun ask my why i drank, okay?
i dun feel like sayin it out
and dun say i didn't eat anythin
i did buy choclate milk and drank
*
i'm a liar
sayin i dun wanna eat my lunch bcos i dun feel like eatin
it's true that's a reason
but the main reason is i dun wanna see him
seein him will just make me worse
i won't be able to eat or drink anythin
that's why i went back to ep
even though we were just few steps away from the shop
i came back to blog
as much as i want
as long as i dun need to face him
i dun feel sad or hurt
just feel lonely only
*
there's sometime i really tot i'm recovered but i'm actually not
lyin to myself, lyin to others sayin that i'm okay
there's nothin wrong with me
my life's fine, everythin's goin on smoothly
i really had that feelin u know
but then dunno why
the sad feelin will just burst out from nowhere
i hate the word "love","couplin" or related to them
i really really dun wanna fall in luv again
some girls are desitiny not to love or be loved by anyone
i'm one of them
so i'll just accept it
*
MUET's horrible
been feelin sleepy throughout the test
after finish answerin my readin, i went to sleep
and woke up at the rite time to check the answer
and slept again
i tot i got insomnia, but then it turned out i'm not
is that somethin to be cherished about?
i dunno, i just hope i'll start eatin soon
i dun wan my dad and my mom to be worried about me
i love them most in the world :)
*
~GOOD DAY EVERYONE~
posted by sippy @ 2:39 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Just Being Me - Sippy | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health

 
 

Web This Blog
About Me


Name: sippy
Home: Malaysia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Friends
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates

make money online blogger templates