Just Being Me - Sippy

a simple plain jane who believes Jesus is her only saviour. she has an awesome family but in need of salvation. her current addiction is 2pm but shinhwa will always remain as the love of her life.
Friday, October 29, 2004
Shopping in Heaven
I was walking down life's highway, back a while ago.
One day I saw a sign that read,
HEAVEN'S GROCERY STORE
*
As I got a little closer
the door opened wide,
I was surprised and curious,
so I decided to go inside.
*
I saw a host of Angels,
They were standing everywhere.
One handed me a basket and said,
"My Child, shop with care."
*
First, I gathered some PATIENCE.
LOVE was in the same row.
Further down was UNDERSTANDING
(you need that where ever you go).
Then I picked up WISDOM,
and a box of FAITH.
*
I wasn't sure what to get next
so a walked a little more,
the aisles were countless,
this was a HUGE store!
*
I continued on to find STRENGTH
and COURAGE
to help me run life's race;
By then my basket was getting full,
but I remembered I needed some GRACE .
*
I couldn't pass up SALVATION,
for SALVATION was completely free,
so I tried to get enough
to save both you and me.
*
PEACE and JOY were plentiful;
they were right on the next shelf.
SONG & PRAISE were hanging near,
so I gladly helped myself.
*
Then I started toward the counter
to pay my grocery bill,
for I thought I had everything I needed
to do the MASTER'S will.
*
But as I headed to the register
I noticed a display of PRAYER,
Oh how could I forget
with it so splendidly placed there!
*
So, as I ended my shopping spree
I grabbed a bottle from the bin,
for I knew when I stepped outside,
I would eventually run into sin.
*
Then I asked the angel,
"Now, how much do I owe?"
She answered,"Nothing."
"just take them everywhere you go."
In complete confusion again I asked,
"How much do I REALLY owe?"
She beamed a glorious smile and replied,
"Jesus paid your bill a long time ago."
*
Now tell your friends and family
of this well known grocery store,
there is never any kind of limit,
and you can always come back for more.
*
this is my all time favourite story
everytime i read it, i'll feel relax and joy
dun ask me why
just have these feelins :p
CITS is always so cold
and without my sweater
i'm shiverin rite now
can see my fingers are frozen =.="
can they on heater here?
what a stupid question i'm askin :)
goin to shop with dayze, aaron and huiyin later
can't wait to leave this place
wanna avoide someone i guess
terrible me :p
hv fun readin this story
even though u read it so many times
still it's meaningful ;)
*
~HAPPY BIRTHDAY CARINA & AH SOON~
*
~GOOD DAY EVERYONE~

posted by sippy @ 1:23 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Just Being Me - Sippy | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health

 
 

Web This Blog
About Me


Name: sippy
Home: Malaysia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Friends
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates

make money online blogger templates