Just Being Me - Sippy

a simple plain jane who believes Jesus is her only saviour. she has an awesome family but in need of salvation. her current addiction is 2pm but shinhwa will always remain as the love of her life.
Friday, October 29, 2004
i'm lost...
i can't help bloggin
what i can do rite now is only bloggin
bloggin's become a very important part of my life
when i feel lonely
i'll blog or do cross-stitch
at least it helps me to concentrate
doesn't let my mind wander to other places
like what happened just now
almost cryin but didn't
dunno why couldn't cry out
*
this whole week i never really hv a happy moment
dun ask me why
just feel lost and lonely
i hate the word "lonely"
and yet it's companyin wherever i go
i'm just so so so pathetic
cp, u're really a loser
and no one will ever pity or cares at u
*
my MUET is tomorrow
7:30 in the mornin
should be sleepin by now
but couldn't
could it be i'm gettin insomnia?
dun think it is cos i'm still sleepin in class
lol
no wonder my grade goes deep deep down
hope i won't be flunkin my quizzes again
if not i'm dead
*
didn't eat my dinner these few days
only suppers
thanks huiyin and dayze for companyin me
and aaron too, "she's" a super "chick" :P
kiddin aaron, dun angry, kays?
i wonder how long will i stay this way?
hope everythin will be alrite when i come back from sban
i miss my home now
*
~GOOD NITE EVERYONE~
posted by sippy @ 11:46 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Just Being Me - Sippy | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health

 
 

Web This Blog
About Me


Name: sippy
Home: Malaysia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Friends
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates

make money online blogger templates