Just Being Me - Sippy

a simple plain jane who believes Jesus is her only saviour. she has an awesome family but in need of salvation. her current addiction is 2pm but shinhwa will always remain as the love of her life.
Tuesday, November 02, 2004
heppi bday bro & jeff :)
just finish celebratin jeff's bday
i'm waitin to say "happy bday" to my bro
which his bday falls on the same day with jeff
call him just now and he was asleep
too bad
hvn't been talkin to him quite some times
i'm a lousy sis, that's why he refused to talk to me
but then he's still my bro, my favourite younger bro
luv him lots <3 :)
dunno whether he will be readin this or not
doubt he will :p
*
lately been prayin to GOD a lot
askin for the same thing to happen
am i suppose to pray for somethin like this??
i seriously dunno
growin up in a non-christian family surely makes everythin confusin
just kiddin :p
i wan this thing to happen so badly, want this thing so much
but then i dun think GOD will allow it
guess GOD has a plan for me
that's why what i wish for is not gonna happen for now
i wonder but then i'll still pray for it :)
*
lately hv been talkin to myself a lot
am i hvin some kind of sickness or somethin?
glad people i know not beside me
if not i'll be labeled as "insane"
oops, i'm blurtin out my innermost secret of all
i'm doomed, i'm doomed and i'm DOOMED!!!!
see, told u there's some kind of sickness developin in me rite now
i even prayed like this to GOD :p
*
recently i'm quite worried about this friend of mine
u know who u are
yes yes, u are the one :)
i'm sorry i can't help u out cos i dunno how
but just like what u did for me
i'll do the same thing for u too
if u ever need me, i'll surely be there for u
cos i "luv" u lots <3 :D
*
days hv been better for me
surprisinly i adopt my life easily rite now
sometimes it's better to go places alone
u dun need to increase troubles for other people
and at the same time u dun feel guilty
besides i think single life suits me better
get to go out wherever and whenever i want
just like what my roommate, mei ling said
if u're single, u dun need to get permission from ur special someone
u can just go anywhere, without worries or thinkin about him
just give me some time, i think i dun wan to go back to couple life again :D
*
~HAPPY BDAY JEFF & CHOR SENG~
*
~GOOD NITE EVERYONE~

posted by sippy @ 2:05 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Just Being Me - Sippy | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health

 
 

Web This Blog
About Me


Name: sippy
Home: Malaysia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Friends
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates

make money online blogger templates