Just Being Me - Sippy

a simple plain jane who believes Jesus is her only saviour. she has an awesome family but in need of salvation. her current addiction is 2pm but shinhwa will always remain as the love of her life.
Wednesday, November 03, 2004
i could not think of any title.
i read renee's blog, hvin the same feelin myself
a friend told me i was wearin a mask
i'm not original, not myself
this really got me thinkin
am i really hidin my real self rite now?
hidin the self-pityin, depressin self?
i dunno, perhaps i'm really losin my originality
forgot how i was the last time
am i still livin in the past?
i had a hard time crackin my head
everytime when i tot i'm recovered, sumone will actually told me "u're not yet"
puzzlin @_@ (just love this sign, it looks so cute)
*
i skip class today cos i'm feelin sleepy
dun feel like goin
so i went back to sleep instead
neway it's only english
so it makes no difference
thinkin whether to skip the next class or not
it's econs, mr. abadan is teachin
end up sleepin in his class everytime
i'm sittin in the front row
such a bad and mean student i am :p
*
connection is kind of down again in ep
but compare to last time
now's like much more better
at least i can stay online for 5 minutes and more
thank GOD for that
a computer is of no use without internet connection
----> to me i mean ;)
*
~GOOD DAY EVERYONE~
posted by sippy @ 12:12 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Just Being Me - Sippy | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health

 
 

Web This Blog
About Me


Name: sippy
Home: Malaysia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Friends
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates

make money online blogger templates