Just Being Me - Sippy

a simple plain jane who believes Jesus is her only saviour. she has an awesome family but in need of salvation. her current addiction is 2pm but shinhwa will always remain as the love of her life.
Thursday, February 03, 2005
angel in my life??
GOD's really kind to me
everytime i feel down, heart-broken, HE will definitely send an angel to lift me up, to heal me n put a smile on my face :)
well, for those who are chattin with me this mornin, u know who u are n u really make my day
all those negative feelins are swept away n only calmness left within me
so u guys are angels to me :)
*
i skipped all my classes today
i admit i'm a bad student, skippin classes all the time..
didn't do much study, seems like the mood's just not there
i really tot i won't be steppin out from my room today until arron pm me in YM
asked me wanna go watch aaron n dayze's drama or not
i defintiely say yes, not wantin to miss the good shows of 2 main casts of NOC3 rite?
i enjoy myself watchin their drama despite knowin i hv test tomorrow
i dun care cos just like sam ng said, "life's too short to be a miser"
i want to hv the max fun from it
n it's a nice experience watchin other people act
*
talkin to aaron liu made me realized one thing
i'm really pampered by my parents in many ways
let me be frank with u
i never do housework at home b4
i only start learnin to iron clothes when i'm form 3
the only 2 things i know how to cook is maggee mee n egg
i never go to sch by sch bus b4
in fact, everywhere i go my parents will drive me
i get basically everythin i wan if only i ask
there's still lots more to prove
guess i'm really a spoilt brat, not knowin how to take care of myself, bias n rude at times
but thank GOD for givin me parents who will still punish me when i did somethin wrong
so i didn't turn out to be someone with very terrible character
terrible perhaps but not with word "very" in front
*
i should go back studyin now, if i dun wanna fail my test..
a gud nite to everyone
most of u should be sleepin by now
wish u hv a sweet dream at this very moment
posted by sippy @ 4:02 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Just Being Me - Sippy | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health

 
 

Web This Blog
About Me


Name: sippy
Home: Malaysia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Friends
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates

make money online blogger templates