Just Being Me - Sippy

a simple plain jane who believes Jesus is her only saviour. she has an awesome family but in need of salvation. her current addiction is 2pm but shinhwa will always remain as the love of her life.
Tuesday, January 25, 2005
i could not think of any title.
it's almost 3 now n i'm not sleepin
i bet i'll be sleepin in class tomrrow n that's not somethin to be proud of
u ask me what i'm doin?
i'm readin other people's blogs, readin their pass post, the moments where i dunno them
i luv readin a person's blog rite now, the way he/she view things truly amazs me, that's why i can't stop myself from readin the certain blog
it opens my eyes, tells me there's a lot of ways to view stuffs n so on
ask me who the amazin person is??
this will remain a secret ;)
*
hvn't been bloggin for quite sometime
comparin rite now n last time, i didn't blog that much
i remember used to blog everyday
there's this period of time where i blog at least 3 times a day
but nowadays there's so many things to do
bloggin seems to be the least important thing in my life
but still i won't give it up
no point hvin a blog without updatin it rite
this reminds me of another blog i hv
i neglected the poor thing :p
despite of my busy life, there's another reason to the reason why i'm not bloggin
there's so many stuffs inside my mind
there's so many experiences i want to share
but i dunno which to choose
i dunno how to write it out since my vocabulary is limited
thank GOD that there's somethin call dictionary in this world, u can always check from that thing
but still i lazy tp blog them out
my learnin camp
my yam cha with the CF-ers
the japanese exhibition where i checked it out
the lecturers that were lecturin me
n so so so so so so so so on~~~
*
i admit i'm goin crazy soon
eye lids wanna close addy
whatever crazy feelins i hv, please fade away cos i dun hv time n energy to deal with them rite now
really gotta get some sleep
if not, i'll be crazy soon or perhaps i really am rite now??
nite guys
oh yeah, if u're hvin a bad dream next time
remember to call aaron liu
he's good at fixin this prob
rite, aaron liu, rite?? :p *showin evil smile*
posted by sippy @ 3:04 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Just Being Me - Sippy | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health

 
 

Web This Blog
About Me


Name: sippy
Home: Malaysia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Friends
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates

make money online blogger templates