Just Being Me - Sippy

a simple plain jane who believes Jesus is her only saviour. she has an awesome family but in need of salvation. her current addiction is 2pm but shinhwa will always remain as the love of her life.
Monday, January 10, 2005
i could not think of any title.
spent my weekends back in hometown
only came back this mornin at 7 somethin
i had to wake up at 6 to come back here
thanks dad for drivin me back
i have the best dad in the world!! :D
*
not feelin so well
that's why i'm skippin class rite now
tryin to get some rest
but still i'm sittin in front of my darlin com
guess that's the way i relax myself
i can't bear not touchin the com if it's in front of me
sort of addicted to it now
scary~~~
*
it's kinda late talkin about NOC3 now
it ended on last thurs n today is mon
but still i'm gonna talk about it
cos this is my blog n i'm gonna write whatever i like :p
*
NOC3 is a blast to me
i hv so much durin that day itself
even though i had to wake up 8 in the mornin
what i can say is that the CF fellars are really creactive
u should see the publicity stunt that we did
went all over the campus n EP
yellin and shoutin when we saw one of the banners
the students that were havin lunch that time were lookin at us in one kind
not forgettin to mention we are wearin our costume
my "pickpocket" costume turned out to be the "beggar" costume in my housemate, sham's eyes
aiyaya~~~
*
everyone looks different after applyin make up
i'm not gonna describe how they look like
u can always see it from the pics that they took
that nite durin fagin's scene, everythin went okay for me
i was havin butterflies in my stomach before my scene
but after i was on the stage, the feelin's gone
n i felt good bein on the stage
since i didn't wear my specs
everythin is blur vision to me
GOD did perform some miracles that nite :D
*
MOB scene is kinda sucks for me
i admit i did some mistakes
i came in wrongly in the techno part
wasn't nervous, just not concentratin n lost count
that's why i came in wrongly
sorry to the MOB fellars
i didn't mean to do so
thousand apologizes to u guys :(
*
to those who dunno what role i play in JOB
i'm the brusher in the scene, the one and only brusher, this shows how special i am!! (just kiddin) :p
i had to wear skirt in that scene
n i kinda enjoy wearin it though :p
*
durin the phinalea (think i spell it wrongly)
i can't really see where lucius was
since i'm not wearin specs n he's wearin a dark colour suit
but i recognized him by his white gloves
saw 2 white thingy movin left right up down
was able to look at the conductor n smile the whole nite
*the statement up there is stated specially for janet n sharon* ;)
*
i really enjoy participatin in NOC3
it's already ended
so my timetable's back to normal again
looks like i'm gonna have my bored but peaceful life back again
neway, wanna thank everyone who's help out in NOC3
n bein nice to me
i'm so glad to be closer to some CF members
u guys really makes my life interestin
million of thanks to all of u out there who came and watched the show
everyone of u is just so so so great!!!!!!!!!!!!!
posted by sippy @ 2:03 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Just Being Me - Sippy | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health

 
 

Web This Blog
About Me


Name: sippy
Home: Malaysia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Friends
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates

make money online blogger templates