Just Being Me - Sippy

a simple plain jane who believes Jesus is her only saviour. she has an awesome family but in need of salvation. her current addiction is 2pm but shinhwa will always remain as the love of her life.
Monday, December 27, 2004
love doesn't last forever <3
went to watch the final debate match between MMU & UNITEN
sadly to say MMU lost
but i'm not disappointed bcos they did their best
and happily to say I didn't sleep at all
i was awake through the whole debate
anyhow, i just wanna say MMU's the best team, u guys are great
i'm very proud of u guys who went up there and performed ur best :)
*
looks like this is a season of fallin in luv and breakin up too
maybe i'm not a good observer, conclude this too early
but that's what i feel and see
to those who just fall in love, i wish u all the best
to those who just broke up, no matter what happens, i'm at ur side, will always be there for u
As for myself, I'm recoverin rite now
my feelins are startin to get over
my heart, piece by piece, is comin back to me
the sadness and jealousy that fill my heart are fadin
guess GOD really did some miracles on me, healin me with the power of his LOVE
i'm not sayin i'm totally recover rite now, but at least "his" existence doesn't bother me anymore
in this moment, if any of u asks me whether i still like "him"
my answer is "yes and i always will"
but whether i still love "him", the answer is "i dunno"
*
what i realized is that love doesn't last, it will eventually turn from thick to thin
even though how much u love a person, the feelins will change and do not last long
i may be pessimistic but u can't disagree the fact, rite?
people come and go in life
there will be some moments that u wish to last forever
there will be someone that u wanna be together forever
but dreamin of it and realisin it are two different things
it took me a long time to figure this out
thank GOD that his love for us doesn't change
i'm not sayin people shouldn't be fallin in love or find a life partner
in fact that's the reason why GOD create Adam and Eve
to keep them company so that they won't be lonely
but think twice before fallin in love
the person u're in love with might not be up to ur expectation in the later part of relationship
and obstacles will always occur
ur relationship will either be stronger or collapse
cherish and appreciate it when u have one
regretness in later doesn't help, no use cryin over spilt milk, rite? ;)
and always bear this in ur mind that GOD should always be the top priority in life instead of ur Mr. Right
*
sorry for writin so much about love
i experienced it, been through it just like many of u guys who are readin this
to tell u frankly, there's many regrets in my previous relationship
that's why i hope none of u hvin the same regrets as mine
but as i say, over is over, things changes, people changes, feelins changes, only regrets remain there forever
it's time to start movin on instead of lookin back
i'm determine to make myself happy and march forward :)
looks like i can be a love expert soon, anyone wanna try his/her luck on me??
lastly, L.L, which are my ear rings stand for "Love Lord Jesus" but it did has a different meanin in the beginnin :p
*
there might be a few days i'm not able to go online since EP is goin to upgrade their online system or whatsoever
leceh sangat ni ar~~~
so u people sure hv a few lucky days without me
but i'll try my best to torture u guys
haha~~~
neway, thanks for the good time that I had in CF tonight
sorry i was late but still i enjoyed myself
*
~HAPPY BIRTHDAY BEN~
posted by sippy @ 2:07 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Just Being Me - Sippy | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health

 
 

Web This Blog
About Me


Name: sippy
Home: Malaysia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Friends
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates

make money online blogger templates