Just Being Me - Sippy

a simple plain jane who believes Jesus is her only saviour. she has an awesome family but in need of salvation. her current addiction is 2pm but shinhwa will always remain as the love of her life.
Friday, December 17, 2004
i could not think of any title.
there's lot so much to do
there's like so less of time
this is what i'm feelin rite now
i wanna wash my clothes, sleep, read manga and even bath but i hv no time to do so
very very sleepy rite now but gotta charge my phone
sadly to say, my charger has not been workin the whole day
so i ended up not usin my phone at all
when dad called, the battery's empty
sadly to say, my phone is my only alarm
without it, i can't wake up
if i don't wake up at all, dun blame me cos there's no other sources of wakin system for me
sorry ya~~~
*
~GOOD NITE EVERYONE~
posted by sippy @ 2:08 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Just Being Me - Sippy | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health

 
 

Web This Blog
About Me


Name: sippy
Home: Malaysia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Friends
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates

make money online blogger templates