Just Being Me - Sippy

a simple plain jane who believes Jesus is her only saviour. she has an awesome family but in need of salvation. her current addiction is 2pm but shinhwa will always remain as the love of her life.
Sunday, December 12, 2004
MMU chinese debate team won the first round :)
I haven't been sleepin for 2 days continously. Can't recall how much hours I slept, roughly 10 I guess. I'm really good at torturing my body. :p Glad that I'm not sick yet, still alright and alive, only feeling tired right now.
*
These 2 days i have been following MMU debate team to UNITEN. They were having their first match with UKM. Thanks to Marcus, I stayed up the whole night in his house, playing cards with Caren and him and there goes my sleeping hours. Can't deny that I enjoy myself too, so I guess it's worth sacrificing my sleeping hours. :) Lucky for me after eating dim sum, I got to sleep for 3 hours back in EP.
*
The place we were stayin was an apartment that's near Mines Wonderland. For unnecessary people like me, that didn't undergo any training, didn't involve in the match, we were quite free. In another words, we were free labour, making sure of everything, buying all the require stuffs to ensure our V.I.D were in tip top condition so that they could win the match. Since the place was quite small, with 14 of us there, some of us decided to go to the Mines shopping centre.
*
There's lots of stuffs in Mines shopping centre, lots of clothes and shoes to buy there. Sadly I don't have the time and budget to spend in there. If only my mom's there, I could grab all the things I want. Luckily I'm not a shopaholic yet, if not it's doom day for me. :p Anyway, we bought the stuffs that the V.I.D wanted and treated ourselves with KFC. Yummy~~~
*
Sleeping in the apartment was a torture for me. There's no bed at all. Even the V.I.D had to sleep in the floor also, lying on the sleeping bag or blanket. I brought my blanket and "Patrick" along. This reminded me of the camp Christian Fellowship had in Cameron. The room's so so so comfortable. I can enjoy sleeping the whole day, since I'm Sleeping__CP. ;) The only thing that this apartment is better than the camp in Cameron was that there's no bugs at all. Maybe they did exist, at least I didn't see them so it doesn't matter. :p We had to wake up at 6 in the morning because there's only 1 bath room, with 14 of us, it's impossible to have everyone ready in half an hour.
*
UNITEN is quite big. I didn't get to go around much there. I'm the "nanny" in the group, carrying the others' stuffs like handphones and even sunglasses. At least there's some task for me, if not I'll feel useless there. :) I wonder which campus is bigger, theirs or MMU? Perhaps theirs, many buildings around the campus. Their library looks more advance than us. Sigh, we lose to them.
*
MMU debate was facing their first opponent today, UKM. According to the seniors, the UKM chinese debate team is a team that's equal to secondary school standard. Don't look down upon on secondary school, there's this school called Catholic High School, forgot whether it's in PJ or KL, has the same standard as the university. That's why I really pay my respect to their coach for being able to train a splendid team like them. Cool!!!
*
UKM improves a lot. You can say their overall performance is better than us. The way they speak, their gesture and even the way they stand and sit shows a team that's unflustered. You actually enjoy listening to them debating. Whereas our MMU team doesn't show any of these qualities. In fact, the debators didn't show out their true standard, too bad for them. Luckily, we won in the end, a narrow escape from losing. Whew~~~ What a luck!!!
*
There's something I'll like to confess here. I didn't tell my mom I'm following them to KL to watch this match. Dad and mom, if u guys are reading this, I'll like to say sorry here but the possibilities of u guys reading are really really low, so I have no fear of confessing here. :p But I'm glad I followed, I got this cool MMU debate team shirt that's really really nice. It's blue in colour, that's why I say it's fabulous. ;)
*
~GOOD NITE EVERYONE~
posted by sippy @ 11:15 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 12:16 AM, Blogger Edmund Lau said…

    Hi I am Edmund Lau , the HOD of Public relation Department for Northern Malaysia Mandarin Debate Tournament 2013 . We would like to extend out invitation to your university for the participation in this competition.

    Please kindly provide me some contacts of MMU Chinese Debate team members so that i can pass on more information to you all thank you .

    for your most basic information , the competition is held i UTP on 6,7 APRIL and 13,14 APRIL 2013 .You are always free to contact me by fb (Edmund Lau ) , email - jjlau1993@gmail.com or tel - 012-5533-821

    Thank you and looking forward your reply asap

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Just Being Me - Sippy | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health

 
 

Web This Blog
About Me


Name: sippy
Home: Malaysia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Friends
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates

make money online blogger templates