Just Being Me - Sippy

a simple plain jane who believes Jesus is her only saviour. she has an awesome family but in need of salvation. her current addiction is 2pm but shinhwa will always remain as the love of her life.
Tuesday, November 23, 2004
where will my future be??
*prayin to GOD*
*turn the paper over*
*look at the questions*
*goin to faint*
te 4 things above are what i did when i had my englisht test
i can only say the paper sucks
the questions sucks
my answer sucks
and the person who set the question sucks
*
thanks GOD i did not faint when lookin at the question paper
that's the hardest hardest and hardest english paper i hv ever encountered in life
okay, i'm only 18, only gone through kindergarten, primary sch, 2dary sch, 1st sem & 2nd sem of uni
so it's does make sense if i say this is the hardest english paper i ever had
besides i'm in Malaysia, the standard here is not as high as in other country
does it?
neway, let's go back to the english paper
i dunno those of u who sit for this paper will find it easy or difficult
but to a person like me, where my english is poor, and still dream of bein a lawyer
my dream is vanish, from the moment i read the questions
i flunked the whole paper
dun think i'm able to get A
the paper is 50 marks and i hv absolutely no idea how much my midterm is
i wonder, will miracle happen?
will i be able to get A for the most important paper of all 3 subjects?
will i be able to achieve my dream, enterin law course in mmu?
all these thoughts are hautin me now
where will my future be??
posted by sippy @ 5:31 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Just Being Me - Sippy | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health

 
 

Web This Blog
About Me


Name: sippy
Home: Malaysia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Friends
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates

make money online blogger templates