Just Being Me - Sippy

a simple plain jane who believes Jesus is her only saviour. she has an awesome family but in need of salvation. her current addiction is 2pm but shinhwa will always remain as the love of her life.
Tuesday, November 30, 2004
i could not think of any title.
at last, i had my hair trimed
my hair is kinda messy
and my bro urged me to do somethin about it
so i took his advice
went to the saloon with him
it's so nice to hv my hair trimed
my mom said i look better and neater
and it's so refreshin after hvin my hair cut :)
the best thing that happened to me wasn't the hair cut
i got to go to the comic shop nearby the saloon
i hv been hopin to read this set of manga for a long time
that's the only comic shop in Sban that i found this manga with
so i finish readin the whole set yesterday
i'm so so delighted :D
*
tried watchin the movie "taxi" yesterday
u're rite, i didn't watch in the cinema
it's another pirated DVD ;)
the subtitle doesn't match with the dialogue
and the volumn is low
so that my parents were not awakened by us
i couldn't catch what the actors were sayin
and blur with what's happenin in the movie
so i gv up watchin it
and decided to go back to my manga which Mark lent it to me
thanks Mark, thanks a lot , u're the greatest!!!! :D
manga is really the greatest thing in the world
if only all my subjects are drawn in manga, then i'm definitely gettin 100 for each subject :p
*
there's somethin i hate about helpin in my mom's shop
i hate those customers who call me "xiao mei mei"
i'm sure most of u know what this means
if u dunno, ask ur friend then
it's so annoyin to be called that
people hv been callin me that since i'm young
it's okay if they call me that when i'm in primary
but rite now i'm addy 18, can they stop callin me that??
is there really no better way of callin me??
but i'm glad they dun call me "xiao di di" instead
it happened when i'm in primary 1 :p
*
~GOOD DAY EVERYONE~
posted by sippy @ 1:29 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Just Being Me - Sippy | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health

 
 

Web This Blog
About Me


Name: sippy
Home: Malaysia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Friends
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates

make money online blogger templates