Just Being Me - Sippy

a simple plain jane who believes Jesus is her only saviour. she has an awesome family but in need of salvation. her current addiction is 2pm but shinhwa will always remain as the love of her life.
Wednesday, December 22, 2004
me=weird??
i want to make a conclusion about myself rite now
i'm weird, i'm really really weird
dun ask me why i am, dun ask me why i conclude that out
i just wanna tell u i'm weird
that's what on my mind
that's what i wanna say
this is my blog n this is what i feel like typin
*
class was as bored as usual especially moral studies
what is moral ethic?
why is it important?
good question
answerin it makes me feel like wastin time
the only answer i'll be givin them is bcos i'm forced to take the subject n it's in the syllabus
if it's not, i won't be even layin an eye on me
basically i think thi subject is lame, very very lame
*
christmas party was alrite i guess
i got the biggest n the best present of all
not sure whether it was the best or not, but to me it was
i got this cute little blue bostal from Shi Wen
Shi Wen, did i spell ur name correctly??
sorry if i had it wrong
as for my gift
the lucky person was our Mr. Deric
glad u like the present
was worryin that the person i'm givin to didn't like my present
rite now my heart's relief
for i did not choose the wrong gift :p
*
i hvn't really hv the christmas spirit in me yet
in fact i'm lackin of it
what should i do?
i never know
one thing is know is that i luv the christmas tree in YAC
i hv this small dream of mine
in the future, if i ever have a house
i'll sure be buyin a big Christmas tree and decorate it
this is always my dream :D
*
~HAPPY BIRTHDAY KELVIN~
*
~GOOD NITE SLEEPERS~ ;)
posted by sippy @ 2:13 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Just Being Me - Sippy | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health

 
 

Web This Blog
About Me


Name: sippy
Home: Malaysia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Friends
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates

make money online blogger templates