Just Being Me - Sippy

a simple plain jane who believes Jesus is her only saviour. she has an awesome family but in need of salvation. her current addiction is 2pm but shinhwa will always remain as the love of her life.
Saturday, April 09, 2005
for a friend of mine =)
just finish writin one entry, i'm goin to write a 2nd one
n this entry i'm goin to write will proper english
cos it's for a person that i know n i won't be revealin who my friend is ;)


My dear friend, you know who I'm refering to.
Yes, you're the one I'm refering to.
I'm writing this for you because I know what's goin on in your life.
I see your sadness and I see your pain.
How I hope I can wipe away the sadness in your heart, how I hope I can cheer you up and bring you laughter.
I saw you smiling, laughing and craking jokes with me but I know what's hiding behind the happy mask that you're wearing.
At times, you show me how fragile you are, telling me how you feel, allowing me to peek the scar that is engraved in your heart.
Sometimes, you tell me that you will be alright because you are tough.
I believe that you are and i believe you can handle everything by yourself but my dear friend, you have your fragile side n weak points.
No matter how tough or how great you are, you need someone there to support you and help you to get up when you fall.
I wish to be that someone for you, lending my hearing ears, listening to your moaning, sharing your inner thoughts and perhaps wiping away your sad tears.
I'll promise to prepare you tissue and my shoulder to let you cry on even though my shoulder is not broad enough for you.
I may not be the one that you want to cry to, i may not be the one that you want support from but I'll promise to be the one that will always be there for you no matter what happens.
Thus, my friend, please do not be sad and please give me the cheerful smile of your that I delighted to see because seeing your smile brightened up my day and it never fails to do so.
posted by sippy @ 1:33 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Just Being Me - Sippy | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health

 
 

Web This Blog
About Me


Name: sippy
Home: Malaysia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Friends
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates

make money online blogger templates