Just Being Me - Sippy

a simple plain jane who believes Jesus is her only saviour. she has an awesome family but in need of salvation. her current addiction is 2pm but shinhwa will always remain as the love of her life.
Wednesday, March 30, 2005
a farewell CF
yesterday's cf was the last cf gatherin for the academic year of 2004/2005
many people came for the last gatherin
jason even joked about it sayin every cf should be the last cf so that the hall will be packed with people :p
surprisinly sweet sweet shu be is the chairperson for yesterday's cf, never quite expected that
but she did a good job though =)
keep it up, shu be =D
i'm glad jasmyin n jessica came yesterday
got to take a pic with both of them
i can finally own a pic with the 3 of us in it
yeah!! =D


i expected myself to cry very hard yesterday but i didn't
guess most of us are still stayin back in mlk n only a few are goin away
but those who are goin away are the one who's quite close to me
the alphas --> dayze, belle, jasmyin, dan, aaron
too bad aaron wasn't there last nite, wanted to give him a big big hug
i'll just hv to give u here, aaron *big hugz* =P
those who are graduatin --> sharon, cath, sam ng, t-wei, daniel
person who's off for industry trainin --> winnee
person who's off for ns --> llyod
wanna wish all these people to take care n god bless
to those who are goin to cyber, if anyone bullies u there, call me n i'll promise to save u kays?? this offer only available for girls =D
to those who are goin to the "real world", be aware n becareful, kays?? not sure i'm able to help out or not but i'll promise to be here always, supportin u =)
to winnee, 6 months is quite long for me but will be countin the day to give u big big hugs when u come back (sounds so les, man =P )
to llyod, didn't know u for long but thanks for the bday card, it's really really cute. take care urself durin NS, kays?? hope to keep in touch with u =D
i'll miss all of u
to me, cf won't be the same without u guys who are leavin
every year, there's people comin, there's people goin
i dunno how well other people can handle farewell but i'm definitely not good at it
cos even though my tears didn't flow out, my heart's hurt
perhaps it's a form of growin up, a way to let u get used to it


one year passes so fast
lots of things happen in my alpha year
i can really make a long list listin down
perhaps i can do that after my final
there's so many people to thank to
thanks for shapin up my life, thanks for bein there for me when i'm in need, thanks for carin n concernin me, thanks for bein my frens =)
there's so much things for me to write, to share
but there's no time for me to do it now, will waste ur time readin after my final =P
i just want to say i'm proud to be a MMUCF member n i'll always be =)


Fare thee well
Farewell Dayze, u are always a princess in my heart
pampered n spoilt but carin n luvin as well


Farewell Belle, u are always a good friend to me
sweet n friendly, always there to help


Farewell Jasmyin, u are my sister from a different mother
share lots of joy n pain with u, can't bear to let u leave


Farewell Dan, u are a gentlement n someone awesome
thanks for spendin time with me studyin n sharin ur tots with me


Farewell Aaron, u are a great pal to me
u're there to listen when i need u n givin me wise advice


Farewell Sharon, u are someone who i admire
even though i'm not close to u but i always look up to u


Farewell Cath, u are someone who cares n concerns
thanks for prayin for me, thanks for talkin to me


Farewell Sam Ng, u are unique in ur own way n a perfect bf
thanks for cheerin me up when i'm down, u're one miss-a-ble person


Farewell T-wei, u really rockzz n tall
i'll miss all the u-rockzz thingy after u left, u're the only person who i do that with


Farewell Daniel, u are from my cg n an ex-cg leader
dun really know u but i hope all the best for u


Farewell Winnee, u are so cute n sweet
thanks for bein nice to me n remember to put some weight on u


Farewell llyod, u are a nice guy
thanks for acknowledin me ur lil' sis, thanks for postin nice stuff on mmucf yahoo group

posted by sippy @ 11:07 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Just Being Me - Sippy | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health

 
 

Web This Blog
About Me


Name: sippy
Home: Malaysia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Friends
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates

make money online blogger templates