Just Being Me - Sippy

a simple plain jane who believes Jesus is her only saviour. she has an awesome family but in need of salvation. her current addiction is 2pm but shinhwa will always remain as the love of her life.
Thursday, March 03, 2005
meaninless life??
no one gonna stop me from perfectin in usin dreamweaver
i'm gonna perfect it
i'm gonna design the most beautiful webpage
i'm gonna put in a lot of hardwork in it
i'm gonna make myself satisfied n proud again
here i come, dreamweaver!!!!!!!!!!!!!
*
was out of mind but i meant every word i typed in the phrase up there
there's sumthin important i hvn't done that i should do it long ago
i haven't introduce u my twin sis, sandra officially yet :D
sorry ya, sandra
was kinda busy these few days
but now i'm free, i'm gonna tell the world how great u are
this girl, sandra is one special girl that holds a record that no one else can beat
she managed to chat with me the WHOLE DAY!!
see the word "whole day"??
i purpously capitalise it cos it's somethin so so so unusual
a borin person like me which hv nothin much to say can actually chat with a girl for whole day
whoa~~ this is like a miracle or somethin
this girl, sandra kinda hv the same attitude as mine
we think alike
react alike on stuffs
hv the same kinda feelin
we even hv the same bday!!
n we just "click" with each other so well
seriously, if she's not my "twin sis", i wonder who will be then :D
but still u can differenctiate us easily bcos we aren't really twins
so we dun look alike
she's much more prettier n cuter
so people, especially guys, know what u should do??
pay attention to her, get to know her, u wouldn't want to miss a treasure like her, do u?? ;)
so go check out on her, u will find her to be one awesome gal
haha~~ looks like i'm promotin her or somethin
just wanna share my views n happiness on her with u
:) --> see me smilin??
sandra dear, feel great knowin u
u're kindness n gentleness fill up empty moments in my life
i'm glad that there's someone out there care n concern about me
u're 1 sweet gal that i dun wanna miss
i'll promise to be there for u anytime u need me
so let's just hope our friendship forever, kays?? :)
*
this prom thingy is costin me a lot
dun ask me how much i hv spent
but i can tell u what i bought
2 prom dresses
sandals
accessories
n other things which are needed
as for the shoppin trip details, go visit dayze's blog
she has pics n description of the shoppin trip we hv in kl
oh yeah, forgot to mention that i know 2 new friends durin the trip
jessica n jasmyin
dun think they'll read my blog but still i wanna say it's great to know both of ya :D
*
tuesday cf was awesome
lucius was the song leader
he was great in song leadin
if i'm not mistaken, that was his first song leadin rite??
then u hv sis annett givin us talk
she's forever 25, young n pretty
she talked about gentleness n the criterias of it that day
i found myself hvin none of it
i'm just a sinful mortal who born on this earth tryin to outsmart others but fail to do so :p
had a good laugh when seein people perform the "formation" thingy
dun mind do it again though :p
hope sis annett will come n give us a talk again in the future
*
dun think i'll be able go get into law now
renee said they are only goin to accept 15 students from alpha
when i knew it, i was depressed n wantin to shout out "what the heck they think they are doin"
please lar, they should put us fosee students as their priority rite??
law is the main reason for many of us who come to MMU study
what's the point of comin here study then??
can someone please tell me??
if i really can't get into law, my only option will be leavin MMU go elsewhere study
there's sumthin that makes the situation even worse
i didn't do well in my english mid term
i wonder will i be able to get A- for this subject
will my final be this tough too?
i dun wan to pass my english paper, i wanna score A instead
there's the only result i'll allow myself to get for this paper
hope GOD bless me, i tried my best, doin all i could
other things are for HIM to decide now..
*
another meaninless lenghty entry again
looks like i lead a meaninless life
maybe i should just take my nap n forget about everythin
that way, i won't feel so moody
haha~~
posted by sippy @ 4:21 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Just Being Me - Sippy | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health

 
 

Web This Blog
About Me


Name: sippy
Home: Malaysia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Friends
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates

make money online blogger templates