Just Being Me - Sippy

a simple plain jane who believes Jesus is her only saviour. she has an awesome family but in need of salvation. her current addiction is 2pm but shinhwa will always remain as the love of her life.
Thursday, February 24, 2005
updated my blog :D
haven't been bloggin for a few days, was busy then
thought of bloggin last nite but sumthin turned up, so i went out instead
so now this is the update of my borin life :p
*
if u saw my previous blog, it was written on that day
was down n upset, prayed to GOD n hope miracles happen
well, miracles do happen at times
GOD sent an angel to save me
the angle is none other than my luvly dear mother
i called her earlier tellin her i wanna go home to get sumthin
but she refused to let me do so
instead, she insisted of comin down to mlk to pass the thing to me
i was touched by her thoughts
she sacrificed her time n put me as her first priority
even though i dun wanna troublesome her but i know i can't do anythin
my mom's stubborn at times n i inherited that from her :p (so bad of me accusin her for my stubborness)
neway, my mom came down by bus that time, quite an unusual act for her
tot dad's gonna drive her down or somethin
but then dad just drove me back to mlk that mornin
seein my mom let me gv a sigh of relief, knowin everythin will be alrite as long as she's there
i admit i rely on my mom, dependin on her a lot
since young until now, she's my lifesaver, my problem solver
can't thank her enough
this time my mom even brought porridge along for me, then had so-called lunch with me, it was 4 somthin that time n i didn't had anythin b4 that
so just wanna grab the opportunity to thank her n to tell her that i luv her
doubt she'll be readin my blog but i feel like writin it anyway
to remind me how good she treats me n how great she is to me
to remind me that i should never be ungrateful n be obedient to her
to remind me that no one will treat me as good as she treats me in this world :)
*
wanna thank u guys that have been showin ur concern to me
thanks a lot, sorry if i hv worried u
i'm alrite now
n sorry if i didn't reply ur message in ym or msn
my server's cacat, can go online but ym kept signin in n out
msn just won't connect at all
was damn frustrated cos not able to chat with anyone
was accompanyin by loneliness these few days :p
*
what else had i done these few days other than the one above?
1. i joined EMINA, became a member of theirs, payin them 3 bucks
2. skipped CF to go watch sullivan's drama. i felt guilty for not goin but i shouldn't miss those nice dramas in preliminary round rite?? oh yeah, forgot to mention that all 3 plays was the jade pendant. sully's group's awesome with all those props, actin n a meaninful endin. his group, PM 51 is so cooperatin, makes me so envy :p
3. celebrated my roommate, mei ling's 21th bday. she's a gama student, single rite now. quite good lookin and prefer chinese speakin guy, anyone interested?? (just kiddin :D) we went to "xuan" n "wings", 2 restaurants where there's nice drinks n people singin. their voices not bad. got to meet sum new friends too, a few girls
4. got a few cute pics in my cellphone from mei ling's friend, dennis n my groupmate, darren. thanks for contributin them. anyone else who's willin to contribute me some?? ;)
5. went n had dinner with k lyn, cindy n winee. went to rent a japanese drama, entitled "before graduation". there's this actor that i like a lot in the drama, so i dun wanna miss it. later bought 3 comic books. went to pm to buy our dinner. i had fun hangin out with them
6. had my moral presentation, the lec said was okay n i'm glad no more presentation for me again. besides jonathan, i'm the only girl who's not wearin formal i guess. i can't stand wearin skirt n high heel anymore. i wore it 3 times last week, so not goin to repeat it this week :p
6. was chap goh meh yesterday, debate group had a small gatherin in hui hui's house. so we played cards, drink "hong dou shui", later drink red wine. we gambled with peanuts. the one who lost would hv to finish all the peanuts. had a lot of fun though. there's this guy call wei qiang there. i always think of him as a quite guy. but perhaps he's drunk after drinkin the red wine, he crapped a lot last nite. glad we didn't meet any accident when he drove me home. whoa~~
7. had fun crappin with jasmyin's cousin, alex n chern lee (think i spell her name wrongly), the girl who's always with alex when comin back from the gatherin. we had fun talkin for an hour i suppose. just hope that alex will forget about the butterfly thingy, then my life will stay peaceful ;)

*
i guess that's all what i did for the past few days
not that interestin, rite??
but too much fun is no good either
hope final won't come too soon, i hvn't started studyin yet
can't wait until tomorrow, goin to kl shoppin with dayze n renee
not sure who else are goin, neway, the more the merrier :D
i'm sure i'll hv a nice time seekin for my first prom dress :)
lastly, i hope tracy will get well soon
saw her today, she's not so fine
gal, u get some good rest, kay?? dun let urself too tired n take good care, kays??
will pray for u tonite ;)
*
~GOOD DAY EVERYONE~
posted by sippy @ 6:39 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Just Being Me - Sippy | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health

 
 

Web This Blog
About Me


Name: sippy
Home: Malaysia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Friends
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates

make money online blogger templates