Just Being Me - Sippy

a simple plain jane who believes Jesus is her only saviour. she has an awesome family but in need of salvation. her current addiction is 2pm but shinhwa will always remain as the love of her life.
Sunday, February 20, 2005
reunion lunch in serdang..
i'm missin homecook meal a lot
these 3 days when i'm at home, my mom never cooked a meal
we solved our breakfast, lunch n dinner outside, in some restaurants
i'm fed up eatin in those chinese restaurant now
was eatin in 3 different chinese restaurants since Saturday's dinner until today's n dinner
i can only say this sucks a lot
i crave for the delicious white rice at home
i dun mind eatin only white rice, they are so temptin
how i wish my mom will cook some nice meals for me the next time come back
no eatin outside again, please??
what's the use of me comin back home then??
*
we hv a so-called family reunion lunch today in serdang to celebrate my grandpa's bday
met up with all my cousins but somethin unpleasant turned out
ruined my moood for this lunch gatherin
my 2nd uncle quarreled with her wife before comin to the restaurant
the wife didn't come along, so there wasn't any quarrelin or fightin in the restaurant
but still their 2 daughters, 1's 19 n 1's 6 weren't in good mood, i even saw the younger daughter criyin, makin me feelin sorry for both of them
this incident let me realized 1 thing, when the parents quarreled, the innocent children are the one suffered
i dunno why they quarreled n i dun care
i just care for their children who are in dilemma situation now
n i just hope parents will put their children as first priority before startin a quarrel
*
despite the unpleasant event, my lunch is considered okay i guess
at least the food were quite delicious, not much to complain about
i even saw my cousin's baby, which is 11 months now
she's so cute n energetic
when she nodded, she didn't only nod with her head, she nodded with her whole body instead
my mom's said it was normal for babies
n she ate a lot too, she's able to finish a piece of gardenia bread
saw her teeth, so small n cute
i can't help but takin her pic usin my phone :)
wish to see her more often, her name's michelle
*
i tot this year i won't be gettin much ang pow
but since there's so many relatives gatherin together, i was given 10 ang pows by my aunts n uncles
i'm so thrilled about it :D
but i know my parents also gv out a lot the same time
but it's okay i guess, we only get our ang pow one year once what :p
so that's why if u dun wanna gv ang pow, then dun get married too early
that might be the reason why i wanna stay single, to get more ang pow
i'm so money-minded :p h
haha~~
*
find myself more n more vain this day
i'm lookin at the mirror more n more, checkin myself from whichever angle
but still it's the same old me in the mirror
my bro still say i'm fat comparin to me
whatever, i dun care
remember the denim skirt i wore to the CF once??
i wore it again to the reunion lunch today
my mom said i look good in it n she looks kinda proud of me :p
hehe~~ she thinks her girl has grown i guess
not only my mom n a few other female relatives of mine said i look good too
they said i should wear it more often
i admit i'm flattered by their words but then i shouldn't lose my mind
it's the beauty of ur outside counts, it's the inside one that's important
but i guess it's alrite to be vain sumtimes
i dun really get praises like this often, only once in a while
that's why i should really treasure it in my memory ;)
*
i'm still in sban, dad's fetchin me back tomorrow mornin at 6
well, i hv no choice but to wake up early tomorrow
i hv 8am class, thinkin of skippin my class
but i hv skipped too many times, it's time to be the goody CP again
n it's time to do my tutorials too
my life's kinda in messed rite now
i should really organize it
does anyone has any self help book that's regardin about organizin ur life or sumthin similar??
on a 2nd thought, i dun think that will help much either :p
*
the best thing comin home was able to look at my fav tv sitcom, "friends" i think
i was surfin on the tv then suddenly friends show on was on 8
i dunno how to describe how happy i was
so i sat back on the couch, starin so happily at the tv screen
i'm a huge fans for this sitcom
now i really hope i can get hold of the friend's book in MPH bookstore at midvalley
i know the book's expensive, cost about 100 bucks
but i dun care, i want the book so much
the next time i see it, i'll definitely be brinin back home
so that i won't hv the same regret again.. :)
posted by sippy @ 11:43 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Just Being Me - Sippy | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health

 
 

Web This Blog
About Me


Name: sippy
Home: Malaysia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Friends
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates

make money online blogger templates