Just Being Me - Sippy

a simple plain jane who believes Jesus is her only saviour. she has an awesome family but in need of salvation. her current addiction is 2pm but shinhwa will always remain as the love of her life.
Saturday, February 19, 2005
my diary from yesterday till today =P
yeah!! i'm at home now, enjoyin my precious weekend
u know what i wanna do most??
yes, u're rite, i wanna SLEEP most
i wanna sleep as much as i could n that's what i did :p
i dunno what time i slept yesterday but i knew my mom woke me at 9am
dun feel like wakin up but mom insisted, she wanted to hv breakfast with me n my bros
so with sleepy eyes, i had to crawl out from my comfortable bed n did all those neccessary daily routines
then after breakfast, came back about 10, went n slept again until 1pm
haha~~ i know i'm terrible but can't help it
that's the reason i come back home, sleep as much as possible
*
PBS paper yesterday was terrible
there's 3 questions
i only know how to answer a small portion in ques 1 n that goes for ques 2 too
for other portions i just tried my luck, simply wrote sumthin there, hopin the lec will give me a few marks, so that i would able to pass the paper
but i do know 1 thing, my methods are wrong n the reason is bcos i never do my tutorial :p
after the test, packed my stuff n my parents came n fetched me home
dun say i'm too pampered, kays??
my parents were the one insisted to come n fetch me
but i'm grateful that they did
my parents are the best in the world, hehe~~ :)
me n my mom are gettin along well comparin to the CNY break
at least we are talkin to each other now
n i made a careless mistake
dropped my purse outside my house n didn't realize it
thank GOD that my parents saw n picked it up
if not, my precious IC n drivin license will be wavin n sayin bye bye to me
whoa~~ what a relief~~
*
i started readin a new book yesterday, entitled "The Secret Dreamworld of a Shopaholic" by Sophie Kinsella
renee recommended me so i bought it last sunday when i went to CCC
i finished readin it this mornin when i could finish it last nite
my eyes were too tired cos was watchin a movie with my bros
my bro bought 3 DVDs for RM10
so the quality wasn't that good
n now u know i support pirated stuffs :p
back to the book
the book's interestin, makes u wanna laugh in some parts
lots of branded stuffs inside that i never know
for eg. Danny & George's scarf, Karen Millan, etc.
there's too many to list
n i hv the same experience in chapter 11 of the book
not excatly the same thing, but it's similar though
not goin to reveal here :p
*
the movie i saw yesterday was "Fat Albert"
in the movie, he kept goin, "hey, hey, hey" all the time
Fat Albert was actually a cartoon character n due to some reasons he came to the realistic world
helped a girl by the name Doris
n fell in luv with Doris's foster sister, Lauri
Aaron Carter was in the movie too but only for a few scenes
feel kinda disappointed that he didn't appear much
i like cute boys like him, the younger the better ;)
the movie's not bad cos it's a comedy n not horror, just suits my taste :D
*
this is my so-called borin diary of the day
i can't wait to go to KL tomorrow
my grandpa's bday, this time i'm can meet up with most of my cousins
i really meet my nephews from ipoh & singapore
hope to see them there
life's so good when everythin's smooth ;)
*
~GOOD DAY EVERYONE~
*
p/s. i hope to be a journalist like Rebecca Bloomwood in the book but definitely not for the finance sector :D
posted by sippy @ 3:01 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Just Being Me - Sippy | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health

 
 

Web This Blog
About Me


Name: sippy
Home: Malaysia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Friends
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates

make money online blogger templates