Just Being Me - Sippy

a simple plain jane who believes Jesus is her only saviour. she has an awesome family but in need of salvation. her current addiction is 2pm but shinhwa will always remain as the love of her life.
Thursday, February 03, 2005
i'm bein good today :p
opposite from yesterday, i went to all my classes today
checked out my PBS attendance, found out i hv skipped 2 weeks classes
can't help it, i hate maths n it's a torture for me to attend that class
but for the sake of attendance, i went to sit in the class for 1 hour n study my accountin which i hvn't study finish yet :p
durin PCA, the paint shop pro 9 really gv me a headache
i hate doin art stuffs
i'm not someone creative or patient
hv probs doin the tutorial that the lec gv
kays, i admit i wasn't listenin
that's the main reason why i kept buggin my friend to teach me
durin the class, i had been buggin Geetha who sat beside me n KL, who sat behind me
sorry gals n thanks for toleratin me :)
u gals are so so so nice :D
*
came back to my room, on my com n i started checkin out the pics CD i bought for 1 buck on CF few weeks ago
was busy with tests, assignments n games lately, neglected the poor little disc
so since there's still few hours distance from my test, i started browsin whatever pics n videos were inside there
well, what can i say, past memories flow in me again
a pic worth a thousane words n plus altogether u can write a book out of it :)
too bad there's no pic where jess, jas, n me took together
if not, i want to put it on my friendster
oh well, there's always a next time provided they will come to CF in the future
provided they will continue to stay in mlk *hopin n prayin for it*
*
advice of this entry: treasure n appreciate the good moments u hv with ur friends, forget the bad moments that's gonna haunt u in the future :D
*
wish my luck in the test tonite cos i reallly really need GOD's mercy to help me pass this test with flyin colour
*
~GOOD DAY EVERYONE~
posted by sippy @ 3:57 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Just Being Me - Sippy | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health

 
 

Web This Blog
About Me


Name: sippy
Home: Malaysia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Friends
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates

make money online blogger templates