Just Being Me - Sippy

a simple plain jane who believes Jesus is her only saviour. she has an awesome family but in need of salvation. her current addiction is 2pm but shinhwa will always remain as the love of her life.
Sunday, February 13, 2005
a moody entry..
these few days. whenever i chat or talk to any of my friends, the 1st question that they ask was "how's ur CNY??"
sadly speakin, my CNY isn't as fun as past few years
in fact, it's no fun at all
my CNY is quiet n lonely
compare to the previous years, i felt that the CNY spirit never comes to me
i never get to stay overnite in KL n hv a long talk with my cousin sis when we hv so much to update with each other
i never get to see my cousin's new born baby
i never get to see my nephews who i favour
i never get to meet up with my friends who i hvn't seen them for long
*
1 week break is just too short
but this 1 week break makes me feel like stayin away from home for a long long time
yes, i miss home n yet i wanna stay away from home
many things that should happen in this CNY didn't get to happen
many things that shouldn't happen in this CNY happened
i guess able to stay in mlk, studyin in mmu is a blessin from GOD
that way i dun get to face my mom that often
that way my mom won't be frustrated at my behaviours or my unstable mood
i'm glad i'll be goin back to mlk tomorrow
i'm glad she won't be readin my blog
sometimes i wonder whether she cares how my life is or not
i feel so difficult to communicate with her
i even wonder why she's my mother
n the main reason i wanna stay single bcos i'm fear of marriage, fear of the tot that i'll be someone like her in the future
*
sorry if this entry might sound moody to u
these 2 days was ruined bcos of certain reasons
i'm so disappointed at myself, angry at my family n lost my trust in GOD
i even told myself to stay away from HIM, not to blieve n luv HIM anymore
i knew it was wrong but i was so depressed that time
that's why, i asked GOD to forgive me for my wrong doins
i can't promise that this will never repeat
but i'll try my best to luv GOD always..
posted by sippy @ 1:23 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Just Being Me - Sippy | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health

 
 

Web This Blog
About Me


Name: sippy
Home: Malaysia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Friends
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates

make money online blogger templates