Just Being Me - Sippy

a simple plain jane who believes Jesus is her only saviour. she has an awesome family but in need of salvation. her current addiction is 2pm but shinhwa will always remain as the love of her life.
Friday, February 25, 2005
feelin proud of myself, at last a positive feelin from me!! (",)
i know this may sound nothin to u guys
u may find it ridiculous
but i dun care, i just wanna blog it here
i'm so so so satisfied with myself rite now!!!!!!!
why is that so??
i finished doin my banner assignment for PCA which is due today
and i only started doin it 12am this mornin, i forgot about it
n suddednly *poof* it just popped into my mind
not wantin to be neglected by me
since i dunno how to do, so i tried searchin websites for tutorial, hoppin there will be a brilliant master out there to teach some innocent student like me :D
can't seem to find any of them n my roommate asked me to hv supper with her n her frens
so i followed
ate a place of mee goreng, taste was not bad
as for the place i went, i forgot where it was
but i know it's sumwhere near the town area, a mamak stall which is opposite a hotel that hv 2 gold chickens in it :p
the 2 chickens kinda large, so u guys who roam out at nite should notice n know where the mamak stall is ;)
it was 2 sumthin when i came back
was feelin tired n all
cos finished watchin 3 episodes of japanese drama yesterday
n my eyes just couldn't stay awake
i'll tell u about my review on this japanese drama when i'm free :D
so i told myself i'll wake up at 5:30am to finish it
well, i didn't quite keep my promise
i woke up at 6 instead
but that's alrite
found the tutorial i need n started doin it as the tutorial told
creatin a banner usin print shop pro
my version was 7 n the campus one was 9
hope it won't affect at all
my background was blue, it looks damn way cool, just like me *postin like james bond*
haha~~ i know i memang perasan wan :p
after finishin it, did sumthin with it in jasc animation, i'm ready to pass up to lec afterward
the reason i feel proud of myself is not bcos the banner's nice, is the fact that i'm able to finish the thing all by myself even though i copied the tutorial
but that's a form of learnin rite??
i'm always relyin on others helpin me to finish my tutarial, assignment n so on
since this time there's no one to lend a hand to me, i hv to do everythin by my on
i feel kinda independant n grown up :D
i'm startin to like paint shop pro i guess
now i'll hv to start dealin with dreamweaver
creatin my own homepage n all
haha~~ can't wait for it :D
*
that's all fellars
i'm late for class
but it's PBS n i hate it
so i'm gonna take my own sweet time :p
chiaoz~~~~~~~~
*
~GOOD DAY EVERYONE~
posted by sippy @ 7:55 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Just Being Me - Sippy | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health

 
 

Web This Blog
About Me


Name: sippy
Home: Malaysia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Friends
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates

make money online blogger templates