Just Being Me - Sippy

a simple plain jane who believes Jesus is her only saviour. she has an awesome family but in need of salvation. her current addiction is 2pm but shinhwa will always remain as the love of her life.
Sunday, March 13, 2005
i'm an unfilial daughter..
i had a big quarrel with my mom
my mom cried n so was i
i felt so guilty
mom's always expectin me to apologize, sayin sorry to her
but i could never bring myself to do so
i'm stubborn n selfish
always put myself in the first place, never really care about my parents' feelins
i felt guilty lookin at her tears fallin down 1 by 1
i lowered my head, lookin at the floor instead, seein my tears drippin onto my jeans
i'm not a good girl ever since i'm born, hurtin my mom's heart, givin my family's probs
i wonder why am i born on this earth, wonder why am i creatin all these troubles for them
my bros dun create as they listen n obey to my mom
i'm the rebellious one in the family instead of my bro
isn't the daughter the one who obey n help the parents??
isn't the son the one who rebel n create prob for the parents??
why is it opposite in my case??
it tore my heart apart to see my mom cryin
makes me wish that i wasn't born into this world
so that my parents can hv easier life
but things are too late
u can't just turn back the time rite??
if i can, i might do the exact thing as they show in the endin for the "butterfly effect"
feel like hidin myself in a lonesome island now
i'm always hidin away when probs appear
lame me..
posted by sippy @ 8:30 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Just Being Me - Sippy | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health

 
 

Web This Blog
About Me


Name: sippy
Home: Malaysia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Friends
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates

make money online blogger templates