Just Being Me - Sippy

a simple plain jane who believes Jesus is her only saviour. she has an awesome family but in need of salvation. her current addiction is 2pm but shinhwa will always remain as the love of her life.
Sunday, March 05, 2006
hurting my loved ones
"Love means exposing yourself to the pain of being hurt, deeply hurt by someone you trust."





I'm writting this write now bcos I'm feeling sorry, feeling guilty over it. The "love" here is not only meant for bf gf relatinoship, but far more than that, be it a siblings relationship, parents and children relationship, or even relationship with GOD.


There's something that happened to me today, something which is caused by my own stupidity, my stubborness, my childishness. I know I hurt whoever witnessing this or knowing this, my family members mainly. I'm sorry for the troubles that I bring. I'm sorry for those who I have hurt and worried, I'm sorry. I want to say sorry to you most even though I have apologized to u 101 times. I want to say sorry to the BIG GUY up there. With His grace and mercy, I'm still able to live.


At times I feel sorry for them for lovin me. For my family, they hv no choice, we are blood-related. For him, he has a choice but he chooses to love me still. As for Him, I'm not sure whether he has or not but I know he wants to love me deeply, never let me go bcos He loves each and everyone of us. Even though I cause them pain, even though they trusted on me, my actions still betray them at times. Sorry and I want to say sorry again. Thanks, and thanks for not giving up on me.. :)
posted by sippy @ 11:20 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 6:25 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    :) promise is a promise

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Just Being Me - Sippy | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health

 
 

Web This Blog
About Me


Name: sippy
Home: Malaysia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Friends
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates

make money online blogger templates