Just Being Me - Sippy

a simple plain jane who believes Jesus is her only saviour. she has an awesome family but in need of salvation. her current addiction is 2pm but shinhwa will always remain as the love of her life.
Monday, February 20, 2006
my first pic in my blog
Image hosting by Photobucket


This is my first vain pic, took it durin NOC III's practice. Lots of ppl say dun look like me when i show them on my phone, but this time sure can't say it's not me cos my ugly face is clearly shown. :p


Remember how ppl always said that their hearts are made of stone, rock, wood or watsoever?? It means they were stubborn, hard to change their mind or heartless, doesn't feel sorry or pity the weak ones. Well, I can assure u my heart isn't make of stone even though sometimes I hope I am but oh well.. it's just impossible. Instead of made of stone, my heart is made of --> W-A-T-E-R, water!! Well well, there's a few theories why I said so, so are u prepared to receive the "shocking truth"?? XD


I'll shall list down all my hypothese:
1. I'm a pisces, which means 2 fish, 2 fish swimming in the water, so my heart definitely made by water, if not the fish can't swim rite??


2. My emotions always flow with the surrounding. If see ppl sad, I sure sad one. If ppl excited, I also get excited.


3. When I'm sad, I'm sad for a while, I dun sad for a very very long time. It's like throwing a stone into the water, there will be small tiny splashes and wave around it. But be patient and give it a few moments, it will be calm once more. I guess I'm sort of like that, I'll be sad if i meet a bad incident but give it a few hours, I'm not influenced by it anymore.


4. I cry a lot, I have lots of tears to spare. I got lots of stuffs to cry above. Guess part of the water storage doesn't come from my eyebag, comes from my heart instead.


5. I'm not heartless, I'm not stoney. I do feel sad and sorry for ppl so my heart definitly not made of stone or wood. Chinese believes there's 5 substances in the world: wood, gold, fire, soil, water. Wood is out, gold is out cos my heart doesn't shine, soil is out bcos i'm not "kolot" so only water fits me.


That's the 5 hypothesis I can think of. :P I know it sounded alme but that's me for ya. ;)


Gtg n play games now. Nite peepzz. ^_^

Labels:

posted by sippy @ 11:18 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Just Being Me - Sippy | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health

 
 

Web This Blog
About Me


Name: sippy
Home: Malaysia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Friends
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates

make money online blogger templates