Just Being Me - Sippy

a simple plain jane who believes Jesus is her only saviour. she has an awesome family but in need of salvation. her current addiction is 2pm but shinhwa will always remain as the love of her life.
Saturday, January 28, 2006
cny is comin.. yeah yeah~~
There's something very strong within me told me clearly that.. I ought to update my blog d. It's been a while again since I last updated my blog. Well.. can't blame me if there's nothing interesting to write rite??


Ever feel ur holiday is too short to do anything?? If u ask any MMU fellars rite now, 3 weeks is too short for a holiday, especially if u stay back for the intensive training which lasted 1 week long. For the 2nd week, if u're a chinese, u hv no choice but to help ur parents to prepare for the biggest chinese festival of the year, CNY. As for the 3rd week, which is next week, it's either u stay at home waiting for friends & relatives to visit u or vice versa. Now, there goes ur 3 good weeks. Isn't my holiday a bit too short??


Things dun always turn out the way u want. U may hv good intention but it comes out sulky. I wish there's a way to turn time back. With that, I won't make all the mistakes which I did. Sorry is a word that ppl use all the time & it's a word that nobody wants to hear. I dun like ppl saying sorry to me but I say it to ppl all the time. Funny isn't it?? Complicated human world where animals will laugh if they have a brain to comprehend. Lolz..


I got to watch Memoirs of Geisha. It's quite good I guess but I expect better. To me, Michelle Yeoh doesn't fit Mameha's role. I'm sorry if u're a fans of hers but she's kind of too old for that role. Maggie Cheung will fit better but sadly she refused to play Mameha's role. Aiks aiks.. But the novel is good nonetheless. To me, the book is better than the movie. Luckily, there's no much changes in Memoirs of Geisha except a few parts are cut off bcos there's not much time.


The other movie I want to watch is Jet Li's newest movie, Fearless. He looks great when he acts in all those olden time chinese movies. Dun u think so??


Gtg now.. mom's naggin.. she's scary when she starts to nag. Aiks aiks..
posted by sippy @ 1:11 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Just Being Me - Sippy | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health

 
 

Web This Blog
About Me


Name: sippy
Home: Malaysia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Friends
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates

make money online blogger templates