Just Being Me - Sippy

a simple plain jane who believes Jesus is her only saviour. she has an awesome family but in need of salvation. her current addiction is 2pm but shinhwa will always remain as the love of her life.
Sunday, January 08, 2006
Old times.. do u miss them??
I'm having flu rite now.. my nose is very very itchy..anyone has any cure??


I dun usually reminise the old time u know.. I look forward to the future, appreciate the present and look back into the past only sometimes. But just 10 mins ago, I signed in to msn, checked out who's still online, saw Nick's name there. U may be wonder who Nick is. Nick is a guy who I know in my Alpha year and he's in Cyber now. I didn't know he has a blog, that shows how long I didn't keep contact with him d. The one I thing I'll always remember about Nick is that his birthday is one day earlier than me. ^_^


I open the link to his website, am quite surprise he actually keeps a blog. To be frank, it's just not so for him but I'm glad he keeps it, I get to know what happens in his life. In his blog, he mentions a few familiar names: Simon, Jolene, Ran, Adeline, Yen Wei etc. I can't help but remembering the good times I have with them, the ones who are in Cyber now. I miss the talk with Adeline, I miss calling Simon "father" , I miss Yen Wei's loud voice, and I miss Chee Seng's sarcasm I miss Aaron, Belle & Dayze, Daniel & Jasmyin too. It's so hard to see them now. Sometimes I wonder how they are... Are they satisfied, are they happy over in Cyber??


I guess seperation is part of growing up. It helps u to become more mature, helps u to realize nothing will stay forever. U have to accept the fact & deal with it. There will always be ppl sharing & leaving ur life. The only thing u can do is cherish their friendship & always keep them close to ur heart. I doubt any of u will read my blog but I just wanna tell u guys I miss u guys a lot.. If GOD ever grants me a wish, I'll wish I'm able to go back Alpha once more so that I can spend more time with u ppl & talk to u ppl more. An impossible wish I know but I dun deny I yearn for it. :)


Before ending this entry, I wanna wish the 2 bday boy today happy birthday.
Allow me to present u.... the LULU TWINS!!!!!
Right after Julian & Elaine, Lucius & Louis are turning 20 as well, good for ya. :D
May GOD bless u guys a blessed bday & may all ur bday wishes come true.
Happy always ya??
Florence, remember to treat Louis very very nicely, kays?? XD


Gtg back study now. Still hv lots more to cover in my banking law & I haven't started my labor law yet. I'm so so so doomed. :p Nite peepzz..
posted by sippy @ 4:35 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Just Being Me - Sippy | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health

 
 

Web This Blog
About Me


Name: sippy
Home: Malaysia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Friends
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates

make money online blogger templates