Just Being Me - Sippy

a simple plain jane who believes Jesus is her only saviour. she has an awesome family but in need of salvation. her current addiction is 2pm but shinhwa will always remain as the love of her life.
Sunday, December 11, 2005
my trip back home
I went back home yesterday mornin at 8am, bro's drivin home and elaine tagged along. =) There's other ppl in the car but I dunno their names, I only know they are my bro's friends. Was chattering with Elaine all the way, bro's friends were so silent makes me feel like I'm a super loud chatterbox. Aiks aiks..


Guess wat's the best thing goin home?? Mom prepared breakfast for us on the office table. Yeap yeap.. Homemade breakfast by my mom, super duper delicious. She'll always remain as the best cook in my heart, it's mama's taste after all. =)


If u ask me whether I had a good rest at home, I will tell u no. Right after having my breakfast, mom suggested to go KLCC, there's an exhibition on aquatic animals. Seeing we dun hv a family outing for a long long time, me n my bros agreed, we want to cheer mom up after all. =P


Mom, bringing a small kid along, seems to be very very happy indeed. She was taking care of the small kid all time while the rest of us check out the aquatic animals slowly. I look at all those descriptions and amazed by the wonder of GOD's creations. Do you know what a person who studies fish called?? He's called Itchytologist (I think tat's the spellin =P). Dad and bros took pics with their camera phones, goin to steal from them later. ;)


I had my lunch at 4 plus, wat a late late lunch.. Lunch was awesome but I was feelin sleepy back them. I reckon I can sleep and eat the same time but I guess it won't be proper for me to do so. Mom's gonna knock my head if I ever do so. =P We went to Kinokuniya after tat. I wanted to wander there for at least an hour or so but.. I had to go off early for some reason. Sigh~~


Going KLCC wasn't the best part of yesterday, meeting my old friend, Leon is. =D Leon is this cute cute boy who went to Australia since the beggining of his form 3. Yup yup, the guy "betrays" all his MHSS friends and gone there. But anyway, he's back here in Msia for holiday now. I'm honour to say that me n my bro are the 1st n 2nd MHSS friend that he met. ;)


Leon changed physicalwise. He's much more taller compare to last time, 180 cm now. He looks more mature compare to last time. Bro was talkin to him the whole time, reminiscing their old times. Later, we went to a park in Seremban 2. It's a new park. I didn't know its existence until Leon told us and he just came back for 1 week.. I felt so embarassed to say I'm a Serembanian. Now I know where to lepak in Sban d. =)


Leon's goin back on the early of February. The next time he came back will probably be after his graduation. Sad sial.. Hope to see him more before he went back. Leon, wish u'll have a good 2 months plus holiday in Msia. =D
posted by sippy @ 12:18 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Just Being Me - Sippy | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health

 
 

Web This Blog
About Me


Name: sippy
Home: Malaysia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Friends
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates

make money online blogger templates