Just Being Me - Sippy

a simple plain jane who believes Jesus is her only saviour. she has an awesome family but in need of salvation. her current addiction is 2pm but shinhwa will always remain as the love of her life.
Tuesday, November 15, 2005
korea??
Updatin.. updatin.. updatin..


After 20 days of not wastin time updatin my blog, I decided it's time to update about my boring life with it. My blog is actually my online diary, I guess it holds the same function to many ppl in MMU, rite??


Throughout my primary, 2dary and my alpha life, my holiday has never ever been so busy b4. I dun hv much time to stay at home and sleep as much as I want. Why am I so busy?? Travelling is the key word.


Just like Mark and Deric, I went to Korea as well. I'm not lucky as lucky as they are. Deric has family stayin there and Mark is stayin with Deric. As for me, I went on tour with my mom n my bro, for 5 days.


If u ask me to describe Korea, I would try u that it's a nice place to live in. It was autumn when I'm there, u can see the green leaves turned into redish and orangy, breath-taking scenery can be seen in a lot of places, makes u want to take as much shots as possible bcos u dun see those kind of places in Malaysia since there's no 4 seasons in Malaysia. The weather is nice there even though it's a bit too cold for me. I have to wear BoyY's sweater all the time to keep myself warm. Ur hand will be freakin cold after washin them. Too bad I dun hv any gloves to protect my hand.


One thing that I like about Korea is the cleanliness of their W.C. I know a lot of other countries hv clean W.C as well, but I'm not in those countries, I'm in Korea, that's why I shall talk about Korea only. Comparing to the situation in Malaysia, you can see how much efforts that the Korea Government puttin in. U would hv agree with me if u see it with ur own eyes. No kiddin. And another thing about Korea's W.C is that theirs are free, unlike Malaysia which requires u to pay 20 cents wherever u go.


For a typical chinese like me, food is a very important issue to deal with. There's a chinese saying," The way to a man's heart is through his stomach". If u're a girl who knows how to cook, I'm sure there will be a bunch of guys out there lining up for ya esepcially nowadays girls dun cook anymore. If u ask me to choose between Korean and Malaysian food, my finger will always point to Malaysian food. I'm not saying that Korean food is not good but Kimchi just doesn't suit my taste, I can never get myself eatin it cos it's vege. Yuckss.. Besides Malaysian food has stronger taste, just fit into my taste buds perfectly.


I'll continue my opinions on Korea some other times. Getting sleepy now. =P Nites peeps.
posted by sippy @ 3:15 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Just Being Me - Sippy | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health

 
 

Web This Blog
About Me


Name: sippy
Home: Malaysia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Friends
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates

make money online blogger templates