Just Being Me - Sippy

a simple plain jane who believes Jesus is her only saviour. she has an awesome family but in need of salvation. her current addiction is 2pm but shinhwa will always remain as the love of her life.
Monday, October 24, 2005
update again XD
Came back from KL 2 days ago. I saw my cousin sis which I'm very close with. I'm glad she's alrite since she had her operation. But from now onwards, she had to take her pills everyday and drink the bitter chinese herb soup. Yuckz.. I had the smell man.. I hope I will never be in her shoes. Her mom said she look better compare to the time she just had her operation. I'm happy that she is. My cousin is rite now working at FRIM.. i think. =P


When I was in KL, I went shopping with my cousin. It was fun to walk around KL again. We went on Friday which was a publick holiday for Selangor so you can figure the amount of ppl tat went out tat day. We took a bus to Time Square to get a movie ticket. The movie's title is "Wait till you're older". Andy Lau is the lead actor. To me, the movie is nice to watch. I cried when I saw the ending. My cousin cried as well, she passed me the tissue without me asking. It was funny. After the movie, we went around to "hunt" for my shoes. I can't seem to find any shoes that I like. When I found 1 that I like, it doesn't hv my size. Talk about the unfairness.. They should produce shoes with smaller size man. *Sigh* We went to Sungai Wang to take the sticker photos too. The thing is damn expensive way. It cost me RM24. OMG.. Luckily the stickers still look nice, I dun look too ugly. Yeah~~ ^_^V


If u want me to name one thing that I hate about KL I will definitely tell u it's the traffic jam there. The roads were so packed with cars when office hour ended. Just imagine u had to wait in the car for more than an hour and u were driving a manual car, it will probably drive u nuts. Dun u think so?? For smart ppl like me n my cousin who dun own any car, there's 2 option for us. It's either the LRT or the bus. So guess which one we choose?? LRT lar of course. I forgot which station we went to but I know the amount of ppl d. There's so many ppl waitin n we were pretty sure even if the LRT is empty, u can't fit in all d ppl that were waitin there. My cousin's super brilliant mind was working fast, she dragged me to the other edge of the LRT, went to another station to take the train that we want. Luckily this time we can squeezed ourselves in the train.. This is the first time I know how it feels to be a hamburger or in a sardine can. It was a new experience nonetheless. At least I dun need to walk all the way to Kepong so I'm not complainin. =P


That was my trip to KL. I want to catch up with Ashiwn when I was there but he's not free to meet me. *shrugged* I guess timing is an important factor to meet up with ppl as well. Burger, missin u lots here. I'm counting the day to meet up with u n abb both. Hope the day will come soon. =)


This will be my last update before I'm going off to Korea tomorrow. I'll be coming back on Sat. Malacca will be my next destination after tat. My holiday is kind of packed. Feeling guilty rite now bcos I dun need to go n work like someone else hv to. Ishh.. spoilin my vacation mood d. Dun worry about me not bein patriotic, I'll be missin Malaysia, everyone in Malaysia and missing my special someone the most. =D <3>


Hope all of u hv a blessed holiday. Chiaoz~~ ;)
posted by sippy @ 1:47 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 2:36 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    Arianna Huffington: When Will Judy Miller Tim Russert Come Clean?
    Stockholm Syndrome? Maybe, but it was also the pleasant thought of the roundtable segment, which, ... In "Karl and Scooter's Excellent Adventure," Rich takes us back to 2002 and the hatching of the Iraq war and shows us how Libby, the Washington policy intellectual, and Rove, the Texas political operative, both decided for different reasons that ...
    I like your style here. Funny how I was looking for this type of thing, and when I came accross your blog I felt right at home. Great stuff... I think I'll add you to my favorites. With your permission I'll be coming back. Can I tell a friend?

    great job making this blog (good design!), keep up the good work!

    ~ have a nice day.
    come see my blog or my french kissing tips site, you might like them...

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Just Being Me - Sippy | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health

 
 

Web This Blog
About Me


Name: sippy
Home: Malaysia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Friends
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates

make money online blogger templates