Just Being Me - Sippy

a simple plain jane who believes Jesus is her only saviour. she has an awesome family but in need of salvation. her current addiction is 2pm but shinhwa will always remain as the love of her life.
Thursday, September 29, 2005
i keep crying in my dream..
Just woke up from my nap, I was feeling superbly tired earlier. Had a strange dream during the sleep.. Does this sound familiar to someone?? I realized what's my biggest weak point from this dream --> It's my family, my parents who I love most.


In the dream, I was in a room with lots of ppl all the time. Mom was some sort of a chairman there and I was sitting beside her. My dad who was very dear to me in my dream died some time ago. Some guys (forgot who they were) talked to me, somehow strung my memory string about my dad and made me start crying. I remember crying none-stop becos I was very very miserable. Dad was very close to my heart and he left me and go heaven in the dream. My heart was frail and fragile, collapse very very easily. A lot of ppl tried to stop me from crying and eventually I stopped. Then there's someone sitting beside me in the room, I don't know why I fought with the person and I won. A few tables and chairs was smashed. Mom was out of the room that time. When she came, we quickly hide everything so that she wouldn't know and the meeting continued.


Suddenly, the scene changed into a hotel, a very nice hotel. Forgot who brought me there, we were trying to find for someone to get something done. We met the hotel staffs there and they sort of know me and my dad. They talked about him and as I listen I cry again. Once again, I cried none-stop, freaking people around me. I kept sobbing and sniffing, my face must be looking very ugly that time. They moved me back to the meeting room once again. Many people gather around me, friends (strangers who I think they are my friends) from different places come to comfort me, helping me to get over my dad's death, the fact that he's not around me anymore. The dreans ends here bcos I was awake by noise..


This dream is very very strange to me indeed but it proves something, my family is more important than me compare to anything in this world. I'm not sure GOD can top my parents or in the same level as they are. If one day GOD were to bring my parents away from me, will I be blaming the mighty HIM?? I really don't konw and I hope this won't happen to me for now becos I am so not ready to face that yet.. I'm not strong enought yet..


Missing them a lot right now. Glad I'm going back this weekend to see them. Hope from now onwards I'll be a more obedient child that will make them proud of me. Wish I will.
posted by sippy @ 3:56 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Just Being Me - Sippy | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health

 
 

Web This Blog
About Me


Name: sippy
Home: Malaysia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Friends
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates

make money online blogger templates