Just Being Me - Sippy

a simple plain jane who believes Jesus is her only saviour. she has an awesome family but in need of salvation. her current addiction is 2pm but shinhwa will always remain as the love of her life.
Monday, September 19, 2005
my parents are back~~ ^_^
This morning, when I look at my safe which is still in my old room, there's this thinking strucked into me:
Sometimes after things happen, there's no turning back. And something, which related to all these happenings, are best to keep it somewhere safe so that you can bury it deeply at your heart, never strung any of your memory strings again..


Mom and dad are back. I'm glad they are back here safely. I miss them lots and I'm sure they miss me too. I'm their only daughter after all. ;) Their trip to Hong Kong isn't very fruitful. They didn't buy much stuffs. Mom only bought some keychains and hershey choclates back. Yummy~~ CS got what he wants. He got his chinese chess, which is sort of 3D form like. I don't know how to describe but it's just cool when you look at the chinese chess. ^_^ The coolest part of her trip to Hong Kong is that she went to Disney Land. So nice.. I want to go.. Dad told me he went for a ride on Space Mountain. *Sniff Sniff* I want to go too.. Dad also said that don't go there for now because there's not mcuh things there so better go in 2 to 3 years time when it's fully developed. Oh yeah, mom also said that things are super expensive in Hong Kong too. Aiks~~


Many people are getting sick these days. Final's near, hope everyone will take good care of themselves, especially the "someone" that still doesn't take good care of himself after having a few people nagging him.. =P Am worried about BK, wonder is he alright or not.. Really hope he doesn't scratch any itchy parts. Stay strong, bro, alrites??


GOD blesses you for the rest of your day and don't forget to go for the last CF meeting for the semester tomorrow. (",)
posted by sippy @ 11:53 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Just Being Me - Sippy | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health

 
 

Web This Blog
About Me


Name: sippy
Home: Malaysia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Friends
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates

make money online blogger templates