Just Being Me - Sippy

a simple plain jane who believes Jesus is her only saviour. she has an awesome family but in need of salvation. her current addiction is 2pm but shinhwa will always remain as the love of her life.
Wednesday, September 14, 2005
Hmm.,. a super long entry I assume??
Things happen when you least expected, be it accident or relationship. Always ready that you might be facing danger, appreciate whatever is around you and cherisht that GOD allow you to survive the next day, enjoying the warm sunshine and the cooling breeze.


I was supposed to blog yesterday but well.. I'm just so unfocused, I can't bring myself to update my boring blog. I guess not much people will be complaining of me not updating my blog, my life is not that interesting after all. Anyways, I do have one or two interesting things that happens in my life or should I say other people's life which I want to blog about so that I can hold on to all these happy memories in the future.


Theatre class:


The threatre class, which is a co-curriculum acitivity that the university offers is a really cool class. Yeap, you heard me saying that, I'm telling you the threatre class is COOL. There's a few CF members in the threatre class: Deric, Mark, Stef, Vijay, Jonathan, Justyne, Jason and Tze Seong(hope I didn't leave out any of their names). Now can you see how cool the threatre class is now?? ;) They are having the performance in the main hall. As a hard-core fans of the CF member, I'll definitely go support them right?? And so, with a few friends we reached the venue:Main Hall 15 mintues before it starts and I saw a lot of CF members were waiting outside there. "This is just like another CF gathering, just that it's only 1 day earlier!!" quoted from Rebecca senior, which is very very true indeed. But let's not talk about who I met there and what we talked about. It's not the main issue here anyways.


We settled ourselves in the main hall and ready for the drama to begin. Mark, who's in black shirt and black pants and look superbly smart, standing in front and ready to give his direcor speech. (yeah yeah, the best actor for the acting night didn't act, directing instead. =P) I guess it's just a piece of cake to him and Stef after involving in NOCs. He's the director for the last NOC after all. The opening was cool, with Jasan playing the guitar and Tze Seong playing the drum-like-thingy, the drama begins.. I'm not a good story-teller, so get the information for those involve instead. But I can give you the review from what I have seen. I specially recommended the guy played "Ryan", very very funny indeed. I had a good laugh from the beginning to the end. I never expect them to be this good, can really give them two thumbs up. Ooppss.. I forgot to tell you guys something important, the title is called "Fell in love with you step-sis", so you guys can just imagine how "corny" it is. Go figure. =P


CF day:


Tuesday, the day I look forward the most in a week. Reason?? It's CF-day!! It's the day I see my friends, all those familiar faces that I seldom see in the campus. Aiks~~ Law School is so deserted, pity me for being stucked in there. Let's stop pitying me and go back to CF day alrites?? Andrew was playing for yesterday's music practice, was glad that he could still play despite of what happening to him few days ago. After the worship, Brother Raj, who is Vijay's blood-related brother was invited by CF, to give a talk on "Heart SMS" in CF. Yeap yeap. I wasn't in a good mood yesterday so I wasn't prepared to listen to anything. But then his talk caught my attention. I'm able to listen to what he said even though I was disturbing whoever was sitting around me yesterday. Sorry fellars, you guys are just unlucky to sit around me when I'm in bad mood. I tend to disturb people so that I can cheer up myself. *Saddist CP smirks evilly* Poor Wayne kena "sabo" by bro Raj but it's just so so so funny.


Guess what's the climax of yesterday's event?? It's the selling of NOC3 DVDs and VCDs!! This is the moment which every CF-ers have been waiting for, especially those who involved in NOC3. *in touching tone* Finally, finally for those months that we have been patiently waiting, finally for those dreams that we have fulfilled, finally for those times that we have missed, we finally got hold a glimpse of our memories which are waiting to be refreshed from time to time. Just for you, NOC3 CDs, all the waitings were worth, all the frustration and impatient gone off when the moment you arrives. You are the sunshine, the raindrop and the snow of my life. Without you, my life turns from colour to black and white. Without you, the birds stop chirrping and the butterflies stop flying. Therefore, your existence brings all things alife once more.. "CP, stop it stop it, you have gone too far." my concisou pulls me back in reality again. Sorry folks for tolerating such nonsense with me. =P Anways, I bought the NOC DVD. When I arrived in my room, Huiyin was playing hers on her com. All those memories really come back. Yeap yeap, I miss those time. I miss the threesome that we formed back then --> Jessica, Jasmyin and me. Jasmyin, I miss you lots, gal. =(


Okays, that's all from me. Tired of typing already. =P Have a good day everyon. (",)

posted by sippy @ 3:45 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Just Being Me - Sippy | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health

 
 

Web This Blog
About Me


Name: sippy
Home: Malaysia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Friends
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates

make money online blogger templates