Just Being Me - Sippy

a simple plain jane who believes Jesus is her only saviour. she has an awesome family but in need of salvation. her current addiction is 2pm but shinhwa will always remain as the love of her life.
Saturday, September 10, 2005
a quiet Saturday morning
Today is a Saturday morning, a quiet Saturday morning in Malacca. All my housemates are not in their room. Alphas who don't go back home during the weekends have gone for their exams. Seniors, whose houses are near enough to go back every week, have all gone home except Chun Li. Yeah, the house is quiet without them and I'm enjoying this serenity now. Shh~~ Don't make a noise..


Haha~~ Lame beginning of an entry. I'm getting lamer and lamer as time goes by. Sounds so weird, just can't imagining myself talking like that, I sure can't last for 5 minutes one. It;s just so too weird. But whatever i wrote up there is true nonetheless. To make myself more pathetic, I don't have any plan for today at all. My housemates did ask me to go shopping with them but.. I'm kind of lazy to go, rather stay at home and study. Final's coming near and I haven't started studying all. Sigh~~ How am I going to pass?? Someone please tell me how??


I slept late yesterday night after coming home from Jonker Street. Met 2 of Andrew's friend, Aaron Wee's friends. Their names are Ah Cap and Matthew. Both guys are nice fellows, at least they haven't do any extreme illegal stuffs in front of me yet, so I ass.u.me they are nice. =P I feel bored going to Jonker actually, the stuffs are same every week and I never get to buy anything that I want from there. CP, stop complaning. You should be glad that you have the opportunity of stepping out from Bukit Beruang on a Friday night. *my conscious starts scolding me* After arriving home, I start trying out the Cinema Tycoon which I downloaded sometimes ago. It was an easy game but I got addicted to it easily. I spent 4 hours playing it, almost fallen asleep too.


Caution: Kids, it's dangerous to sleep with your com on, especially if it's a labtop and you put it on your bed. You might not know what's going to happen on your poor head or to you poor labtop. Beware..


I guess that's all from me now. I better get back to study and doing my assignment. If not, someone is going to hurt badly real soon. =P


Chiaoz~~
posted by sippy @ 10:07 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Just Being Me - Sippy | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health

 
 

Web This Blog
About Me


Name: sippy
Home: Malaysia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Friends
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates

make money online blogger templates