Just Being Me - Sippy

a simple plain jane who believes Jesus is her only saviour. she has an awesome family but in need of salvation. her current addiction is 2pm but shinhwa will always remain as the love of her life.
Monday, September 05, 2005
A meter in your heart??
Have you got a meter in your heart which measures everything that you do or other people do??


I have this certain meter myself, which is called the ... "missing meter".


I'm sure if you have ever liked a person, you will know the feeling of missing right?? Just recalled your secondary school, the tuition guy/girl that you have a crush on, you only get to see the person once a week and you look forward for the day to come??


Imagine that this "missing meter" that you had within you. One side is E:Empty and the other end is F: Full. The day you see him/her, the meter decreases until the very end of E because you get to see him/her, you're satisfied. That night, you had a sweet dream without him/her bothering you into your deram. =P 2nd day, 3rd day, 4th day slowly passes by. You begin to feel unsatisfy, the missing meter, just like thermometer, the mercury will rise slowly.. slowly.. slowly and *poof* it almost reaches the other edge, F. That will be the most unbearable day for you. Luckily, it's the day before your tuition day is. The very very nex day, before you see him/her, the mercury which is already reaching F exceeds the limitm your meter bursts. Your heart is beating superbly fast and you know your "missing meter" will be satisfied in just another few moments. And there you go, looking at the face that you have missed so much, knowing that he/she's alright, talking there smiling very confidently/sweetly, you are once more satisfied.


Okays, I know I'm talking crap. I just want to emphasize on the point that there is this "missing meter" within you and me, at least I hope I'm correct. This "missing meter" can be any meter, doesn't only apply on this area. For certain groups of people, especially couples. Their meters will reach the top faster than other people, at least 2, 3 times faster. Hmm.. I don't know why I'm talking about this also, must be the conversation that I had someone. =P
That's my philosophy I had right now.


There's so many downloaded games that give me so much fun. I'll like to introduce you the games "betrapped" and "dinner-dash". I felt so much fun playing them. These games might seem childish to many of you who's expert in playing "DOTA". For simple-minded girl like me who hates violence and killing, this game suits me pretty well, at least I had the chance to be super childish for a while, talking to myself, talking to the characters on the com.


I had enough of crapping for today, am feeling tired after typing for this long entry that seems to be very short or it is vice versa. =P Adios~~ Can't wait to meet up with Jess for pasar malam. ^_^
posted by sippy @ 5:24 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Just Being Me - Sippy | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health

 
 

Web This Blog
About Me


Name: sippy
Home: Malaysia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Friends
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates

make money online blogger templates