Just Being Me - Sippy

a simple plain jane who believes Jesus is her only saviour. she has an awesome family but in need of salvation. her current addiction is 2pm but shinhwa will always remain as the love of her life.
Tuesday, August 16, 2005
my weird habit
Everyone has a habit or two. CP, an ordinary girl has her own habit too. My habit is a bit weird, I like wearing cap inside the house, especilly my own room. Yeap, I wear cap all day long when I'm at home. Wonder how my roommate, Li Ann can tolerate with this weird habit of mine. >.<


I wear cap because my hair is growling longer and longer. My fringe is trying to catch up with other hair who is growing longer. It's so irritating to have your hair touching your face, especially your eyes. Just imagine someone keep taking a feather and keep tickling your eyes. It irritated me a lot that I have to do something about it. I tried using hair pin before and it's not helping much. I don't use hair band, just can't imagine myself with one. At last, found the perfect solution, my cap. At least, Huiyin won;t get the chance to tease me bein girlie, at least I'll be famous for wearing a cap in my room. XD


Once, my housemate, Hannh's friend came and visit. I was walking out from the room wanting to drink a cup of water. I didn't aware that there were outsiders that time. That's why without thinking twice, I had my cap on my head. Later, saw them I feel kind of awkward so I quickly hide myself in my room sweet room.After her friends left, Hannah came in and told me, "My friend said why you so weird one, wearing a cap in the house." I burst out laughing when I heard Hannah saying that. To me, this is a hilrious thing. I'll surely remember this as long as I live.

sometimes, somewhere, somehow n someone
posted by sippy @ 6:57 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Just Being Me - Sippy | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health

 
 

Web This Blog
About Me


Name: sippy
Home: Malaysia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Friends
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates

make money online blogger templates