Just Being Me - Sippy

a simple plain jane who believes Jesus is her only saviour. she has an awesome family but in need of salvation. her current addiction is 2pm but shinhwa will always remain as the love of her life.
Saturday, August 06, 2005
nothin to blog..
It's just so hard for me to blog these days since I have nothing to blog about. I often ask myself why do I want a blog for?? The answer never seems to appear, only a big red question mark pops up with polka dots in it.


I look at other people's blog, they seem to have a lot of things to talk about, lots of interesting stuffs going on in their life. Unlike mine, plain and empty, people will end up falling asleep reading my blog. Urgh!! I really don't have the talent to write..


Break's over soon and Amran asked me what have I done during the break. Look back into what I've done, I realized I did nothing, not even studying. The holiday mood just took over me so easily, I wasted my time on chatting, watching tv and reading fictions, hardly touched my law books at all. Haha~~ I see another 2 failure subjects in my mid-term.


I'm going back to Malacca tomorrow. A big part of me can't wait to go back to meet my friends while a small part of me reluctant to go back to face the dreadful mid-term I have. I have a test on Monday and I'm not even sure what is thought on that subject.. Full of misery.. Am I making the right choice of taking up law?? Do I really love studying law?? O.G.K
posted by sippy @ 12:49 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Just Being Me - Sippy | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health

 
 

Web This Blog
About Me


Name: sippy
Home: Malaysia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Friends
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates

make money online blogger templates