Just Being Me - Sippy

a simple plain jane who believes Jesus is her only saviour. she has an awesome family but in need of salvation. her current addiction is 2pm but shinhwa will always remain as the love of her life.
Thursday, August 04, 2005
feel lame.. nothin to blog about =P
Ever since I came home, I'm not really really feeling well. Been having flu these past few days, can't stop sneezing. =P Right now having slight headache but I guess it will heal in no time. I'm always healthy after all. ;)


Miss my relatives in KL, haven't been visiting them for quite some time. I wonder how they are now?? Mom will be updating me from time to time on how they are. The recent biggest shocking news was there's cancer cell in my cousin sis's body. She's one year older than me and studying in UTAR now. Hmm.. Wonder is there any cancer cell on my body too?? Will I actually die young?? I don't mind dying young though but I haven't accomplished many many stuffs yet. If I have cancer and hopefully there's 1 more year for me to live, I'll travel around the world.


CW and CS are not at home, I'm the only one staying at home now. I feel lonely.. It's weird without having my bros disturbing me. People only know how to appreciate something after they lose them. I'm in that state now. You ask me where they are?? CW went to KL with his friends, not sure when is he coming back. While CS went to school as usual, he's a form 3 student, having PMR this year. Both my brothers bully me a lot.. =P
posted by sippy @ 12:24 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Just Being Me - Sippy | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health

 
 

Web This Blog
About Me


Name: sippy
Home: Malaysia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Friends
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates

make money online blogger templates