Just Being Me - Sippy

a simple plain jane who believes Jesus is her only saviour. she has an awesome family but in need of salvation. her current addiction is 2pm but shinhwa will always remain as the love of her life.
Thursday, July 21, 2005
i'm alrite, so stop askin me whether i am..
These few days people keep asking me whether I'm alright or not. Some say I'm tense, some say I look sad and some say I look pissed off. Even my lecturer, Mdm. Flora said I look very sad indeed. All these are because I'm not smiling I guess. Perhaps I should wear a smiling mask everywhere I go then people will stop asking me whether I'm alright or not. Seriously, do you know anyone that smiles 24 hours a day?? I smile when my friends are around me. I smile when I'm feeling light. I smile when I'm happy and I smile when there's so many beautiful things and people around me. But all these moments do not happen all day long. Imgaine if you're alone, walking on the road, would you be walking and smiling the same time?? I bet you won't. People will tend to think you might crazy or saw something funny such as a cow is flying in the sky..


I am emotional at time, just that I don't show easily or rather I'll give you the excuse I'm tired, that's why I don't look as energetic I should be. In fact, I'm the quiet, shy type of person who don't open up easily. If given the choice, I don't want to talk. I rather have other people talking and let me listen attentively. The thing is it's so weird when a bunch of people sitting down together but silent fills the air, no sounds come out from anyone and I can't stand the solemn and serious ambiance. And therefore, I talk something stupid, craps a lot, so that the situation won't be so quiet and I won't be so tense. Yeah, I feel tense easily. Just give me an unbearable sight or a friend that's in worries, I'll be tense, wondering what should I do with the situation, how could I ease things up so that everyone's life will be easier. So, please stop asking me whether I'm alright or not, okays?? I'll promise if I'm really not feeling well or if there is something bothering me, I'll approach you and tell you I'm not alright instead. So, don't you worry when seeing me not smiling, okays?? Just bear in mind I feel tired easily and I don't really open much of myself to others.


Sorry if this entry offended your feelings. I have no mean in doing so. I'm just.. not having enough sleep these days..tense because of my mid-term.. Really. May GOD bless you and hope everything goes on smoothly for today's AudioWarFare. =)
posted by sippy @ 10:50 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Just Being Me - Sippy | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health

 
 

Web This Blog
About Me


Name: sippy
Home: Malaysia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Friends
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates

make money online blogger templates