Just Being Me - Sippy

a simple plain jane who believes Jesus is her only saviour. she has an awesome family but in need of salvation. her current addiction is 2pm but shinhwa will always remain as the love of her life.
Sunday, July 10, 2005
Ching-lish the lighter stuff
Yeah yeah yeah!! Finally there's something for me to post. I haven't been posting for a long long time, so I'm happy that there's something worth for me to post. This time it's not a story, you can treat it as a joke or anything you want. This entry will hopefully help you to think twice before speaking, especially to those chinese-educated ones. ^_^


1. In a Beijing hotel lobby:
"The lift is being fixed for next day. During that time
we regret that you will be unbearable."


2. In a Shanghai hotel elevator:
"Please leave your values at the front desk."


3. In a Hangzhou hotel:
"The flattening of underwear with pleasure is the job
of the chambermaid."


4. In a Jilin hotel:
"You are very invited to take advantage of the
chambermaid."


5. In a Wuxi dry cleaner:
"Please drop your trousers here for best results."


6. Outside a Tianjin clothing shop:
"Order your summer suits quick. Because of big rush we
will execute customers in strict rotation."


7. In a Xian tailor shop:
"Ladies may have a fit upstairs."


8. In a Guilin hotel:
"Because of impropriety of entertaining guests of the
opposite sex in the bedroom, it is suggested that the
lobby be used for this purpose."


9. An ad by Kunming dentist:
"Teeth extracted by the latest methodists."


10. In a Hangzhou zoo:
"Please do not feed animals. If you have suitable food
give it to the guard on duty."


11. In a Taiyuan bar:
"Special cocktails for the ladies with nuts."


12. In a Huashan temple:
"It is forbidden to enter a woman. Even a foreigner if
dressed as a man."


I rest to the maximum when I'm at home. Surprisingly I didn't stay up late and went to bed as early as possible. My bed time was 12 something, early right?? Can't bear with the drowsiness. Went to KL on Saturday, it's a food pack fair and it's called MIMF (Malaysia International Machinary Fair). Lots of awesome machines there. Those mechanical engineering students should have visited the fair and check them out. =P


I want a card reader!! Ask my bro to get me one and he refused. Idiotic bro but I'll forgive him anyway. Hmm.. I want a card reader..


It's late now and I'm going to be a goody-two-shoes. Nites everyone. Nites.
posted by sippy @ 10:54 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Just Being Me - Sippy | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health

 
 

Web This Blog
About Me


Name: sippy
Home: Malaysia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Friends
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates

make money online blogger templates