Just Being Me - Sippy

a simple plain jane who believes Jesus is her only saviour. she has an awesome family but in need of salvation. her current addiction is 2pm but shinhwa will always remain as the love of her life.
Sunday, June 19, 2005
i luv u, dad ^_^
Today is Father's Day. As I'm typing this entry, I'm actually crying. Just visited Kenny Sia's blog, a blog which I visited daily. His father passed away for 7 weeks and he's not able to wish him "Happy Father's Day" anymore. It makes me sad reading that entry. I'm lucky because my dad is still alive and healthy as well. I'm sorry that I make him and mom worry all the time. I'm not an obedient daughter but I'll try to be from now onwards. I love my dad, I seriously do. If one day he's going to leave me forever, I guess I'll be crying my eyeballs out. I wish that day will not come so soon.


Ben once said I come from a decent family because I don't speak any vulgar words. I guess it's because of how my parents educated me. Without them, there won't be a silly me living in this world. Sometimes I wonder why am I alive, why are they my parents whenever I had a problem that I don't know how to solve or after quarreling with my parents. I just realized one thing: My parents love me so much that they don't want me to miss all the wonders in this world.


Dad, I don't think you will be reading this entry because you don't read my blog at all. I'm not complaning. I wish you will be reading this because I want to tell you I love you. Writing it out is much more easier than saying it but the feeling remains the same. Dad, hope you will always be happy and healthy.


I love you, Dad. I'll promise to love you forever and take care of you in your old ages. Thanks dad for everything that you had dones. Thanks dad for taking care of me. Mom, I thank you too, please don't get angry because I didn't give you much credit, kays?? It's Father's Day today. =)
posted by sippy @ 7:50 PM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Just Being Me - Sippy | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health

 
 

Web This Blog
About Me


Name: sippy
Home: Malaysia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Friends
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates

make money online blogger templates