Just Being Me - Sippy

a simple plain jane who believes Jesus is her only saviour. she has an awesome family but in need of salvation. her current addiction is 2pm but shinhwa will always remain as the love of her life.
Sunday, June 19, 2005
a weird entry
I want to hide from this world, I want to hide my feelings and I want to hide from you most.


Just ate a panadol, it's not working effeciently. i'm still having flu and headache. I wanted to sleep but I can't since I slept my whole day through. Falling asick is no fun. I wish I'll be healed the next day I woke up.


Was watching a chinese movie on 8tv, titled "my father is a jerk". In the story, a cute 10 years old boy wanted to spend his time with his real dad that he hadn't met for years before his mom getting remarried.
The movie was touching, can't help dropping tears. I always cried when watching this kind of movie, getting more and more "emo" these days. =P
The movie was a 1997 year production. I wondered how old the small boy is this year. He's super, extremely cute. If I have a son in the future (see the word "if"), I wish he will be like that too. Think again, I might become a single mother if I'm desperate for one (konnonnya). =P


I remember a friend of mine saying that it's dangerous to expose your personal feelings to others. This friend of mine is a he. That's why, he stays single and reluctant to get a girlfriend. I was always wondering why he said so until a certain incident happened to me. It wasn't a tragic or anything. In fact, it didn't influence my life or change the way I live. Just that, it's better not to be honest all the time. Sometimes, it's best saying "I don't know" or not giving an answer. I wondered what I did was right or wrong but I won't expose my feelings easily again.
posted by sippy @ 2:37 AM  
1 Comments:
  • At 2:46 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said…

    bleh~ the truth will set you free. that's what they say. ;) by saying "i don't know" n not giving an answer, you may put the other person in a state of disarray dispite his/her strong emotional barrier. dangerous you know..

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Just Being Me - Sippy | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health

 
 

Web This Blog
About Me


Name: sippy
Home: Malaysia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Friends
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates

make money online blogger templates