Just Being Me - Sippy

a simple plain jane who believes Jesus is her only saviour. she has an awesome family but in need of salvation. her current addiction is 2pm but shinhwa will always remain as the love of her life.
Monday, May 30, 2005
A trip to Cosmo's World Theme Park
Another entry on the same day, your eyes must be tired after reading an entry. Just take a rest and come back the next day to read. Perhaps I'll be updating my blog after a week, like what I do now. So please bear with me and let me update as much as I want because I'm in the mood now. =P


The next day after watching Star Wars III, I went out with a few secondary school friends, Chuah, Kenny and Arif. We went to the Time Square theme park, a place where I wanted to go for a long time. I'm the one forcing them to go since I'm the terrible classmate of theirs who always pestered them for doing such things. I know I 'm terrible ;)


We gathered at the KTM station at 9am. As usual, the guys were later than me. Kenny, the latest, is 15 minutes late. If there's one thing I can't stand about guys, that would be their punctuality. They never come in time. If the hat fits, wear it. If it doesn't, jsut leave it. No offence to anyone, ya??


The ticket to the Cosmo's World is RM25. Franky speaking, its' not worth it. That day, 2 rides were under servied so we couldnt' ride on them. One of them was my favourite, Supersonice Odyssey, a roller coaster. My heart breaks into pieces when I heard that. Disappointment can be seen on my face but still I bought the ticket and went in.


I always like theme park because I know there will be a thrill of excitement waiting for me, at least the thought is in my mind until I go for the rides.


Ooort's Express was my first ride there, driving me dizzy after riding it. It was a ride that goes in circular motion. It makes you feel like you're be throwing out any moment from the seat and land on a no-man's place (Crapping again). =P It wasn't thrilling for me.


The next ride was DNA Mixer. If you want to know more about the ride, click on this because I'm tired of elaborating it. Anyway, after the ride, I felt like I'm qualified to be an astronaut. =D


I have always wanted to try rides like Space Attack since I didn't have the chance to get on it before. And again, the ride disappointed me again. I couldn't get the thrilling feeling where I had years ago when I rode on Cyclone in Genting. Still, the ride is okay. I'm more dizzy after riding it. =)


Remember I mentioned Roller Coaster was closed for maintanence that day. Surprisingly, it was opened later after checking-up and all. Since I have the choice, I shouldn't miss it, right?? That's why I quickly ran for it, hoping to find back the feeling that I want.


Supersonic Odyssey is a short ride, There's a 360 degree spinning during the ride. I thoiught it would be so thrilling until my heart will juimp out. Disappointingly, it wasn't as much fun as I hoped. Again, I'm disappointed. Not that the rides in the park were disappointing, just that they didn't meet my expectation. Now I realised why CW wouldn't want to go for the park again. He too, doesn't find it amusing, Sigh~~ There goes my RM25.. A price that I failed to search for a feeling that I lost..
posted by sippy @ 5:01 PM  
1 Comments:
  • At 2:56 AM, Blogger WontdieonE said…

    hmmm~ the last time i went to Times Square themepark it was for free...

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Just Being Me - Sippy | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health

 
 

Web This Blog
About Me


Name: sippy
Home: Malaysia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Friends
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates

make money online blogger templates