Just Being Me - Sippy

a simple plain jane who believes Jesus is her only saviour. she has an awesome family but in need of salvation. her current addiction is 2pm but shinhwa will always remain as the love of her life.
Thursday, May 26, 2005
an entry that i dedicate to my bros =)
I'm so happy recalling how my brothers treat me. They love me after all. I feel guilty treating them badly, no wonder they refused to call me "jie jie". I doesn't behave like one. In fact, I think I act like their younger sis instead. Guess what makes me realizing that?? :D Read on and you'll know.


I was out eating dinner with my parents and my bro, CW. CS, my youngest bro was left at home because he's having his exam right now. (poor, poor dear)


During the dinner (we ate at a restaurant), mom and CW were sitting beside me. At home, I'm really pampered by my parents. Mom took the food for me, putting them on my plates and I just ate the food from my plate. While I checked my bro, he's much more independant than I was. He took the food himself, he even took it for mom. I feel so ashamed all of a sudden. I'm not fit to be called the eldest among my siblings. I'm starting to wonder now why I'm not the youngest. While eating, my bro who sat beside me actually gave me a piece of pork which I'm eyeing for a few seconds, knowing that I wouldn't reached out myself. I'm really touched. I thought he was going to take the pork for himself and when I was about to curse him (was kidding on that =P), the pork landed on my plate instead...


Perhaps for many of you, it's not something great. It's just merely an action that you will probably do for ur parents, ur friends or even ur siblings. But then, I'm just so touched. In my eyes, my bro's figure suddenly becomes an angel with wings spreading and a gold ring (did I get the term right??) on his head. That's his image now to me even though he's a devil with a tail, holding his fork when he's pissing me off. I really love my bro now, hope this feeling will last as long as I live. =)


While CW is an angel in my life, CS is still not yet. Unlike CW, he calls me "jie jie" very easily when he needs me help or when he want something for me. I give you a very vivid example, he calls me "jie jie" with his extremely sweet tone when he wants my mp3 player. I just got my baby recently. She's a white colour baby with the dictionary function. That's what pursues me to buy my baby. =D Reason of him wanting my baby is simple, his favourite singer, jay chou's song is in my baby. I wonder why he's so different from me. I hate Jay while he likes Jay, have to check our DNA when we are free (was joking on that too, forgive me for saying that :p) Anyway, I do love my bro and I probably lend him my baby to him tonight even though he broke his promises so many times (he promised to keep my baby all time in the small purse!!).


Good night everyone. I better go to bed now, I'm starting to yawn. Sleep tight everyone, may you have a good dream you a good day tomorrow. I love GOD and I love you. ;)
posted by sippy @ 12:06 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 

© 2006 Just Being Me - Sippy | Blogger Templates by Gecko & Fly.
No part of the content or the blog may be reproduced without permission.
Learn how to Make Money Online at GeckoandFly
First Aid and Health Information at Medical Health

 
 

Web This Blog
About Me


Name: sippy
Home: Malaysia
About Me:
See my complete profile

Friends
Previous Post
Archives
Links
Affiliates

make money online blogger templates